Starting Clan For DeadMan Mode

ILoveJames

if we can keep 2 skills we need to spread it mostly in mage and range but some cookers and some fishers would be nice

Range and defence or Mage and defence, both would not be wise as you would get destroyed by melee otherwise. Me and some others are skyping later on to discuss stuff I'm thinking on the site we will all put which skills we would like to be involved with and share resources e.g some cooking and fishing some woodcutting and fletching and so on.

Range and defence or Mage and defence, both would not be wise as you would get destroyed by melee otherwise. Me and some others are skyping later on to discuss stuff I'm thinking on the site we will all put which skills we would like to be involved with and share resources e.g some cooking and fishing some woodcutting and fletching and so on.

Message me on skype. I have ideas.

I'd recommend mage for TB. But combat levels won't matter. Anyone can attack anyone.