1 Att, 90 Str, 1 Def, 1 Prayer PKING ADVICE PLEASEEEEE

Bettinzoli1

Hey all. Im looking for feedback/opinions....

Since 07 came back, ive been trying to create a fun pker, something i can just log into every few months and EFFECTIVELY pk. Now im not the best pker and dont always time everything perfect, so i thought "obby maulers look fun and relatively easy to use and KO with" hence my obby mauler looking account.

AT THE MOMENT IM 83 STR 72 HP 50 RANGE 50 MAGIC, 1 DEF ATT AND PRAYER. 45 COMBAT

I guess what im asking is when i get to 90 str, 79 hp, should i just stick with mauling and try hit 99 str with the maul? will it become easier/more effective, or turn my pure into something else, G mauler, DDS etc. I'm not really sure if i want to turn to Magicks as it seems like alot of work and alot more combat levels. I want to try and remain as low as combat as i can with massive hits and quick KO's. I just want to have fun and be succesful.

Thought and opinions please

My old obby I would use rune knives (p) then switch to maul for k0 I had fun with it and won a decent amount on b-neck risks.....imo u should do that till it's boring then get 50atk and keep 1 prayer and do risk fights on high risk worlds for fury,robin ect..... Maybe even 75 atk ags pure I seen one with 31 pray that didn't skull would risk only cash and he wrecked everything he fought keep us updated tho

Hey all. Im looking for feedback/opinions....

Since 07 came back, ive been trying to create a fun pker, something i can just log into every few months and EFFECTIVELY pk. Now im not the best pker and dont always time everything perfect, so i thought "obby maulers look fun and relatively easy to use and KO with" hence my obby mauler looking account.

AT THE MOMENT IM 83 STR 72 HP 50 RANGE 50 MAGIC, 1 DEF ATT AND PRAYER. 45 COMBAT

I guess what im asking is when i get to 90 str, 79 hp, should i just stick with mauling and try hit 99 str with the maul? will it become easier/more effective, or turn my pure into something else, G mauler, DDS etc. I'm not really sure if i want to turn to Magicks as it seems like alot of work and alot more combat levels. I want to try and remain as low as combat as i can with massive hits and quick KO's. I just want to have fun and be succesful.

Thought and opinions please

As stated above, try and obtain a Slayer Staff, considering you are already 50 range and mage, you'll need to maul most tasks in order to stay str based. When pking, most maulers will use the event RPG to maul combo, which is what i use when I am pking, the ss is best for training or fighting people with defence. I recommend staying on the path you're going and keeping 1 prayer. I currently use a dramen staff on my mauler because of the crush bonus it has [RCs are weak to crush], until i can obtain the SS myself.

feel free to join the cc 'clan io'

it's a obby mauling cc, if you have any other questions, most ranks in that cc are very knowledgeable and willing to assist you. biggrin.png

Edited by BlueEyes