Hi I'm Mike

thunder stun

No need to check turns out I had made that account too, I used to use that name until it got me caught and banned on a private server for botting through a private server bot website. That bad experience really turned me off from the name.

You can purchase VIP to change your name or maybe if you speak to @Maldesto he can remove one of your accounts as it's against rules to have multiple, just to cover yourself bud.

Edited by Captain America

You can purchase VIP to change your name or maybe if you speak to @Maldesto he can remove one of your accounts as it's against rules to have multiple, just to cover yourself bud.

Ah yes, it was a simple mistake and I'll ask him to help with that then. I'd prefer to delete the older one though because while I bought a premium script on there I also spent quite a while typing up a services thread and coming up with reasonable prices for every quest in the game...

• Like 1

Ah yes, it was a simple mistake and I'll ask him to help with that then. I'd prefer to delete the older one though because while I bought a premium script on there I also spent quite a while typing up a services thread and coming up with reasonable prices for every quest in the game...

Good call buddy, always best to find out instead of it coming back in the future and ending up banned for whatever reason, good luck.

Edited by Captain America

Good call buddy, always best to find out instead of it coming back in the future and ending up banned for whatever reason, good luck.

Yeah, thank you for pointing that out, I actually hadn't even realized he linked a different profile than the one I was using because I'm so used to both. I have been using this name much more often as of late though.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...