Scamm Report Joshey

Yoku1337

Disputed member: http://osbot.org/forum/user/45204-joshey/

Thread Link:  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74449-selling-nearly-maxed-zerker-must-see/

Explanation: I bought his Account on the 11.06.2015 NoahTheWisewolf was our Middleman. I was now a longer time not Active and checked Osbot and saw that he is reselling the Account which i bought from him after i saw this i checked the Account and saw the e-mail got changed. I want now the Account back or the Money

Evidence: 

Here are the Pictures of Skype Convo and u can ask Noah too

jALXQ1i.png

N0oOiZA.png

7f65rhF.png

cYViBug.png

FI9u8y2.png

eQRtw0r.png

o3Ci7io.png

SnQuGpn.png

mnxwroM.png

suYbU6V.png

m56IIhZ.png

bKhRFI5.png

• Like 1

I have notified both @Joshey and of the dispute. @Joshey has 24 hours to reply or he will be banned.

I assume this is the thread where he is reselling the account? http://osbot.org/forum/topic/76664-07-selling-very-good-main-224-quest-points-firecape-bgloves-2-99s/#entry849106

Yes he is reselling the Acc there

Ah yes... I fondly remember being the middle man for you two. I am so sorry to hear you got the account stolen =(.

Joshey seemed like a really good guy so this is a bit surprising to me. I will gladly help in any way that I am needed until this dispute is over(unless if you only needed me to confirm I was the middle man in which case yes I was).

Ps

please remove my RSN from the evidence if you haven't already

• Like 1

Ah yes... I fondly remember being the middle man for you two. I am so sorry to hear you got the account stolen =(.

Joshey seemed like a really good guy so this is a bit surprising to me. I will gladly help in any way that I am needed until this dispute is over(unless if you only needed me to confirm I was the middle man in which case yes I was).

Ps

please remove my RSN from the evidence if you haven't already

All RSN's should be edited out, please notify me if this isn't the case.

I was following the account stats because I was curious what he was going to do with the account after I sold it, I noticed that the username stopped appearing in hiscores(permanently banned). So i recovered the account, and via email I got Jagex to unban the account for me. I know this does not justify. But I am going to return the account to Yoku, and this will be resolved. 

I was following the account stats because I was curious what he was going to do with the account after I sold it, I noticed that the username stopped appearing in hiscores(permanently banned). So i recovered the account, and via email I got Jagex to unban the account for me. I know this does not justify. But I am going to return the account to Yoku, and this will be resolved. 

Please do so and both of you confirm once this has been done.