Scammed by Fisk4Rn

Gold4Rs

Disputed Member: Fisk4rn

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/76803-need-a-couple-quests/

Evidence:Long story short, I made a thread about needing a few quests done( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/76803-need-a-couple-quests/ ), he added my skype and we agreed upon 2M for the order and he "started" right away. I left my house to go to a friend's house, and while I was there I messaged him on Skype for an update, no reply. Messaged a few more times, no reply. When I got home, I logged in, he took my 2M I left on the account as payment(upon his request). Dropped my firecape and zammy book, and took most of my wealth. In all he took ~3.5M from me including the 2M gp. 

SKYPE CONVERSATION:

03b97a221ec2c8f8caf61a64dab051c5.png1fa54c3081f552177cb57585eab232f1.png5d39716cab4821e99b08de6258356529.png11b36cde84b9d00f8e698f0761086f34.png

His Profile: 76b069af18a77da3bdb4983058b3398b.png0de79b1cee81186d01a652493751c39a.png

Edited by Gold4Rs

I have no idea how this has happend.

Someone seem to have been logged into my skype account "fiskarn.sythe". I was just eating breakfast and I looked at my phone that was logged into skype to see that I had a whole conversation going with Gold4Rs accusing me of dropping his Fire cape and stealing a couple of mil from him. I immediately changed my password on skype and on OSBot even though I am not sure if anyone has had access to my osbot account.

I have been talking to Gold4Rs on skype for a while now and he seem to have not had any contact with me through anything else but Skype and I have offered him to pay back for the gold that was stolen but unfortunately the Fire cape is unreplaceable.

I hope that we can get this sorted since even though I do not plan to play Runescape or use OSBot, I do really like the forums.

I have no idea how this has happend.

Someone seem to have been logged into my skype account "fiskarn.sythe". I was just eating breakfast and I looked at my phone that was logged into skype to see that I had a whole conversation going with Gold4Rs accusing me of dropping his Fire cape and stealing a couple of mil from him. I immediately changed my password on skype and on OSBot even though I am not sure if anyone has had access to my osbot account.

I have been talking to Gold4Rs on skype for a while now and he seem to have not had any contact with me through anything else but Skype and I have offered him to pay back for the gold that was stolen but unfortunately the Fire cape is unreplaceable.

I hope that we can get this sorted since even though I do not plan to play Runescape or use OSBot, I do really like the forums.

It is your account thus your responsibility. You will have to fully refund @Gold4Rs or you will be banned.