APA AIO Smither

Apaec

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

It will be automatic!

So i tried to use it, but it is not working too well without the make all option. is it possible to trial it when you implement the make all option? I want to make sure its flawless after that. If it's not I understand. I'm sure it will be great though because your sand crab script is great!

37 minutes ago, idodew1 said:

So i tried to use it, but it is not working too well without the make all option. is it possible to trial it when you implement the make all option? I want to make sure its flawless after that. If it's not I understand. I'm sure it will be great though because your sand crab script is great!

Ofcourse!! It was silly of my not to extend the duration. Once the changes that I have made are ready and go live, I will let you know and start a fresh trial for you.

Cheers

Apa

UPDATE!

Version 2.02

• Fixed interface interactions to be in line with recent OSRS changes
    • Forging now uses Make-All instead of Make-X (Make-X code is still in place such that if it for what ever reason misclicks X, it will still type)
    • Smelting and Cannonballs now work and will automatically switch to the 'All' option if not already selected
  • Added version number to the GUI
  • Increased the height of the cannonballs activity window

Please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to verify the update and push it live.

Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

Hey, they added a "make all" option for smithing, so maybe you can tick a potion to use the "make all" instead of typing a number?

Never-mind, beat me to it! Great script as always <3

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Skyline GTR said:

How long before the push? Stuck forging for now lol

Depends entirely on the developers and when they get around to pushing it live. It's down the their schedule so I'm afraid I can't do anything to speed up the process!