dispute against decode

Beezmans

I asked you on skype weather you had logged in and you said yes. You told me it was due to alain saying the gold was taken at first but then when i confronted you with it you admitted it.

i admitted to loging on the account after the gold was taken never before please provide proof of me saying i logged on the accounts before the gold was taken 

@Beezmans, can you provide us with any picture that confirms that you had the permission of @Decode to log onto the account during the service?

i didnt log on till the items were gone alain could no longer continue the service obviously if the items are gone so i informed alain im changing the passwords till this gets settled via a dispute as shown in the screenshots ive already posted  and ill post again 

http://gyazo.com/249d36d1f093b0078163fbb6b562023c - this is where they inform me all my gear is gone

http://gyazo.com/09a73c7b09f9b3894e9c9dab318c37f6 - this is me informing them of the password change when im avaible to do so

i did not end up changing the password for another 15-20 mins after i told alain i was changing pass she shouldve said my 25m refund would be void if so.

and the terms of service is automatically void once my items go missing obviously b/c in his t.o.s he states i must provide all items needed for the service how is alain supposed to do a job without any gear 

the only proof i have of items being on the account are when i traded him the 25m[downpayment on order] it was fully geared and when i gave account info it was fully geared i also can provide a gyazo of the accounts ge history but that is it.

@Beezmans, can you provide us with any picture that confirms that you had the permission of @Decode to log onto the account during the service?

No he cannot as i only agreed to him changing the password. I also told him that the order wasn't cancelled and that alain can't cancel his order. 

ada998bcdb3e939782162cd7a216da33.png

The picture shows us that @Beezmans logged into the account without prior approval of the service owner, which in this case is @Decode. The Terms of Service state the you cannot log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, DOING SO WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE WITH NO REFUND.

Verdict: @Beezmans is the one in fault here and @Decode does not have to refund @Beezmans for his loss.

Dispute closed.