Sad day after update

Framble

Not worth to bot anymore. It takes too much time, could do something else instead.

Gold price will prob drop to 1 $ per mill.

agree, but i dont think gold will be falling lower now. the gold dupe glitch is fixed since yesterday. the gold price will be going up very very slowly but surely. could take 4-5 months until the gold price is up to 2.0$/m. if no other major bugs are out there.

lets hope for the best.

funniest thing... I paid for everything on here, vip premiums, low hours etc... BANNED ON EVERRRYY ACCOUNT WITHIN A DAY.

I use another bot site... FREE SCRIPT, HIGH BAN RATE AND F2P, FLAGGED IP... no ban, on second week... sorry to say OSbot but I dont think itºs jagex, I think something with your bot that theyve detected, as only complains I see is on this site. Im quite disappointed after spending almost 50 dollars only to get ban hammered on 20 PLUS accounts.. to find out using a basic RUBBISH script else where doesnt get me banned when im hammering the hours in and its two weeks later.

edit, thats 50 dollars I spent on here not including the vpsºs i bought, membership paid etc. not to mention most valuable thing, time.

Edited by Porky

yop. and i think that botting has an end very soon. nobody wants to bot anymore. banrate is very high- gold price is shit ! etc etc.

this will mean prices go back up xd

funniest thing... I paid for everything on here, vip premiums, low hours etc... BANNED ON EVERRRYY ACCOUNT WITHIN A DAY.

I use another bot site... FREE SCRIPT, HIGH BAN RATE AND F2P, FLAGGED IP... no ban, on second week... sorry to say OSbot but I dont think itºs jagex, I think something with your bot that theyve detected, as only complains I see is on this site. Im quite disappointed after spending almost 50 dollars only to get ban hammered on 20 PLUS accounts.. to find out using a basic RUBBISH script else where doesnt get me banned when im hammering the hours in and its two weeks later.

edit, thats 50 dollars I spent on here not including the vpsºs i bought, membership paid etc. not to mention most valuable thing, time.

what was the other bot you used? :doge:

Can you please tell me what was the other bot you used?

The competitor advertisers are getting a lot more aggressive :doge:

I've lost 2 accounts to botting, both of which were woodcutting with the same script. Mirror mode, fresh IP's, the lot. My other 2 accounts, however, are perfectly fine. Been botting ML/mining on one account, and combat on another. Not to mention the herblore and thieving from testing my scripts :doge:

It's almost all around the script now. This "free script" you're talking about may be better than a premium script here, but are you even comparing properly? Same area, same variables, just different bot/script? There are many external factors which can lead to your ban, maybe you just got lucky. Overall, your conclusion is shit and your standard deviations are high :doge: