BETA v1.7.20

Laz

We have a problem... I think jagex can just see if you are using the osbot now because many people are getting insta banned! Plzz address this cuz im not botting atm.

No it isnt possible, people are getting banned becouse jagex is watching the randoms. Jagex changed most npcids, objectids to confuse bots.

Example: jagex is watching the frog cave becouse they keep changing the frog ids, means that all the bots standing in frogcave will most likely be banned within a few hours.

EDIT: If jagex could tell if you were using osbot they would have banned all of us already.

Edited by Sense

We have a problem... I think jagex can just see if you are using the osbot now because many people are getting insta banned! Plzz address this cuz im not botting atm.

No it isnt possible, people are getting banned becouse jagex is watching the randoms. Jagex changed most npcids, objectids to confuse bots.

Example: jagex is watching the frog cave becouse they keep changing the frog ids, means that all the bots standing in frogcave will most likely be banned within a few hours.

EDIT: If jagex could tell if you were using osbot they would have banned all of us already.

Idk mannnn still scketches me out Edited by MarioGp

My AMD driver keeps crashing on my personal laptop but used on another its fine.. also i was logged in last night for about 10 minutes too lol its odd but nothing has happened, i cannot run the bot at all.. i get a black screen cuz my driver crashes over and over.

yeah the frogs is the worst one, i saw alot of people there and have noticed the missing yew bots named jif439f2

Edited by Java