Datinass's Mithril Gloves questing service

datinass3

-Currently looking for two trusted member to vouch for my service-
What I am Offering?
* I am willing to do all of Recipe For Disaster up to Mith Gloves (Highest a Pure can get)!
* I will also be willing to do the Pre-Quests and skills required for RFD at an extra cost!

Requirements

* You must have ALL of the Skill Requirements for the quests involved RFD (Dwarf,Pirate,Goblins,Ogre,Dave) and the pre-quests (If you need that package)
* You must provide me with all the Quest Items required/and or the Gold to buy them
* It would be preferable if you have a Fully-Grown Cat (unless I am doing Pre-Quests for you)
* Level 20+ Attack will make the Pre-Quest Shadow Of the Storm much easier (still do-able as 1ATT Obby just harder, in this case you must have range/mage around 40)
* You must Vouch after the service is completed and I will take a screenshot on your account for proof!
Note: I will ask for your character stats and to double check pre-reqs. To find the required Items and levels for the quests check out - http://www.mm-rs.org....-gloves-guide/

$ Prices $
* Mith Gloves (Only RFD) Help Cook and Free Dwarf, Pirate, Goblins, Ogre, Dave = 3.5M 07GP

**Pre-Quests + Mith Gloves = 6.5M 07GP

* Skills, Pre-Quests + Mith Gloves = 8.5M 07GP
These Prices are somewhat flexible, for example if you have done some of the quests on your own we can discuss/agree on a price. I WILL ACCEPT GP + BOND, Example for mith gloves 2.1m +bond

Additional Information regarding this Service

Unless I deem you extremely trustworthy, you will pay before the service is completed. During Service please do not log into the account as it just wastes time. I prefer to do all the quests in one go and they take 2+ Hrs depending on which package you take (another reason you pay first, I am not wasting 2 to 4+ hours of my life to get scammed!!)
I prefer 07GP but if you are extremely trusted I may consider Paypal
I am not responsible for any Bans. I will not get the pre-requisite skills for you.

If you are interested contact me on skype ville.tran

Completed orders: 0

T.O.S

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)