Thru Drips & Space

Deceiver

only thing im not happy with is the shadow produced by the skull, doesnt look too realistic imo, i really like the lighting but i dont think there is enough contrast between shadows and highlights

overall it looks great tho

yh i feel u on the shadow, it was annoying me too but ill prob fix soon, & thanks

• Like 1

make something cool that i can put in my signature QwPha8E.png can be anything tongue.png just throw in the text gift for making rice in there somewhere

Originally, it was going to be some "lame" C4D tag, but I couldn't get ideas, but I gotta run and possibly other exercises, but here's a quick peek and I'll finish it when I'm back.

Obviously, don't mind the background & ofc, expect some changes.

uHGW5O6.png

Originally, it was going to be some "lame" C4D tag, but I couldn't get ideas, but I gotta run and possibly other exercises, but here's a quick peek and I'll finish it when I'm back.

uHGW5O6.png

:D i like the funkyness of it.

dont put in graphics text :P but making rice is fine and use some of your awesome artwork as the background :D

uHGW5O6.png

oh and i did this for you :D

kEdZcGM.png

i used what you made before and made the skill the focal, bought out the glows and added more contrast and eased the hue a little, hope you like it :D

• 7 months later...