Experiments

Softsoap303

Low level areas are highly monitored. My alt account got temp. ban while doing expirements for a few days, all of a sudden. Previously I botted fishing and agility to 90 no problems. I can't say it's the script's fault since I used Khal's aio agility script. Either way Jagex has definitely eyes on low level areas since that's where bots start of.

Low level areas are highly monitored. My alt account got temp. ban while doing expirements for a few days, all of a sudden. Previously I botted fishing and agility to 90 no problems. I can't say it's the script's fault since I used Khal's aio agility script. Either way Jagex has definitely eyes on low level areas since that's where bots start of.

How many hours/day were you botting experiments? Also, were you using mirror client at the time? 

How many hours/day were you botting experiments? Also, were you using mirror client at the time? 

Oh I forgot to mention that: 14 hours min. a day, max 20 hours. No breaks, no other shenanigans - I only turned it off when I went to sleep. Note: The account survived a month while doing whatever skill for hours. That's of course with mirror client.