New Main, Reccomendadtions :)

Rambo Red Bar

yh nmz is good for you if you don't have time play .create a lvl3 fresh acc and powerlvl up to 70/70/70 get some quest and guthaning 24/7 easy sh!t

is powerlvling to 70/70/70 really hard without mirror client/premium scripts? I seem to get banned on the third or fourth day around 40/40/40 using free scripts and breaking (not playing over night, ect).

Any tips? I'd love to purchase VIP and some premium scripts, but I can't seem to make a f2p acc survive that long :o is it because I only train combat? or does VIP, mirror client have anything to do with it? honest opinions pls

sorry for distracting the thread btw

is powerlvling to 70/70/70 really hard without mirror client/premium scripts? I seem to get banned on the third or fourth day around 40/40/40 using free scripts and breaking (not playing over night, ect).

Any tips? I'd love to purchase VIP and some premium scripts, but I can't seem to make a f2p acc survive that long ohmy.png is it because I only train combat? or does VIP, mirror client have anything to do with it? honest opinions pls

sorry for distracting the thread btw

man i didnt bot over year ago :D don't know and i never bot again cuz can't be 100 % safe ,i play legit and i enjoy it ;)

my pc can't run mirror mode, but i'm not sure whether it really reduces bans a great deal - just make sure you use a good script and if you can run mirror mode on your computer do it smile.png

even without mirror mode i was able to bot 3 fishing accoungs and make 30m in a week but then since then i get lots of regular bans (and i change my ip every time i get banned)