Considering botting after 2 day

BotLuckMate

Use proxies and do it.

I was considering doing it on my other account which got a two day but I want to sell it instead. It's an obby pure with original email login, 55 slayer, 81 str, mith gloves, flippers, 13 pray 45 combat. Also logs in on rs3, maxed 75 attack pure with addy gloves also 99 hunter and mining, 88 smithing. Just purchased 1 month membership on it too. How much you reckon I'd get for that? I'm going to sell it for RSGP.

Edited by BotLuckMate

I was considering doing it on my other account which got a two day but I want to sell it instead. It's an obby pure with original email login, 55 slayer, 81 str, mith gloves, flippers, 13 pray 45 combat. Also logs in on rs3, maxed 75 attack pure with addy gloves also 99 hunter and mining, 88 smithing. Just purchased 1 month membership on it too. How much you reckon I'd get for that? I'm going to sell it for RSGP.

You're not able to sell accounts until after 100 posts on OSBot don't forget :)

Yeah I don't think it's worth the risk I would wait around a week because they'd be watching your account to be honest.

Yea I agree on that, maybe even longer :( I know herblore isn't a very often botted skill..I'm wondering whether it was herblore or hunter that got me banned.. :s Would love to know..I think it was hunting though