Bot Busting Moderate before Macroing Major

troro1

For non-gold farming, does Bot Busting Moderate always come before Macroing Major? I'm assuming Bot Busting Moderate is when you get reported by a player and it goes through. Previously I received Bot Busting Moderate (2 day) and Macroing Major 11 days after. This time I got Bot Busting Moderate again. Does this mean I have to be more smart about where/when to bot?

So Bot Busting Moderate doesn't exactly mean you were reported by player/caught by Jmod?

As far as we know, it could mean anything. All I know is jagex do review your account from suspicious activity, player reports, long hours of playing etc. They mentioned about bonds being used to catch goldfarmers and botters. It makes sense because why would a goldfarmer pay irl money on 10 different characters just to rick them getting banned? Jagex are smarter than ever these days, doesn't take much to get banned. I created a small farm of wcing bots on mirror, two were banned within 4 hours. To bot these days, you gotta be smart about it.  Some people get very lucky with suiciding, even I have but it will come back and bite you in the ass some day. I botted 15M fishing exp in 19 days of creating an account..3 weeks later after no botting I botted hunter from 63-83..Guess what? Banned for like 2 days of botting hunting..Just shows how retarded jagex banning system is

So Bot Busting Moderate doesn't exactly mean you were reported by player/caught by Jmod?

The one time I had a "bot busting moderate" ban (in 2013), the ban was given to me by a jmod at a bot busting event. (Hence the name bot busting moderate?)

I definitly think bot busting bans are bans given by jmods with the help from players.