Looking to Sell OSRS gp $2.20 per Mill

Glorious Gold

Hello I am not a trusted seller yet but I am selling OSRS gold for $2.20 / 1m!!!

I will cover Middle Man fees for the time being as I need to earn trust.

I prefer to use PlayerAuctions as they are very secure and provide refunds to either party if something goes wrong.

Please Contact me via skype or reply to this topic.

Edited by profixified

I currently have 25m OS in stock. Sorry I do not have 75m. If you want to take the 25m you can, or you can check with me later for the

full amount.

How long till full amount? Do you offer regular customer discount? Check my feedback, regular gold buyer and seller, thanks.

• Like 1

How long till full amount? Do you offer regular customer discount? Check my feedback, regular gold buyer and seller, thanks.

Okay, I would say by tomorrow night (about 24hrs from now) I will have 75m in stock. You can expect it by then. Otherwise I have the

25m now and more later tonight. I checked your profile and I agree you seem fairly trusted.

Okay, I would say by tomorrow night (about 24hrs from now) I will have 75m in stock. You can expect it by then. Otherwise I have the

25m now and more later tonight. I checked your profile and I agree you seem fairly trusted.

You can message me in a few hours if you like to see if you have more or can deal the 25 mil now, I'm in no rush I'm around all day. I'll add your Skype to discuss further.

Please post anywhere when I have said I'm trusted? I've never asked him to go first, he stated middleman would be used and we discussed on Skype he's hsing player auctions for a his transaction, however for a regular customer? That is exactly what I am so if you have a problem please message me, other than trying to get your post count up and make a petty argument on someone's post you can kindly fuck off, thanks QwPha8E.png

Please stop arguing on my thread, and hey man I'm back you aren't online on skype atm.