Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 2:01 AM, bobdough said:

crafting holy symbols and when you level up itll go bank and try to withdraw more silver bars without banking so it gets stuck

sorry not at level up but it will do 15 then try to bank without depositing and not finishing rest of inventory...

Very strange, no matter what task you do they all use the same code, Can you grab a screenshot of the exact issue because when i tried running it was fine

EDIT:
Doesn't that have to do with the fact you are doing multiple tasks in a row? and at lvl 15 you do something new?

Edited by Khaleesi

13 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Very strange, no matter what task you do they all use the same code, Can you grab a screenshot of the exact issue because when i tried running it was fine

EDIT:
Doesn't that have to do with the fact you are doing multiple tasks in a row? and at lvl 15 you do something new?

no just 1 task it just crafts 15 symbols and doesnt do the the rest of the bars then runs to bank to try to withdraw more bars and spam clicks. was in edgeville and happens everytime

On 5/6/2023 at 9:58 PM, bobdough said:

no just 1 task it just crafts 15 symbols and doesnt do the the rest of the bars then runs to bank to try to withdraw more bars and spam clicks. was in edgeville and happens everytime

I tried a few times, worked fine got any screenshots?

21 minutes ago, H3nry said:

Please sir, may I have a trial? :cate:

Enjoy!

• Heart 1