Incredible AIO Service is hiring!

Decode

I'm quite sure that's incorrect - However if staff applied it then fair play to them, as I understand it is to of course avoid scams. However, staff cannot place judgement on your thread as they stay bias.

its not even just that though it just helps decode piece of mind for if anything happens, and like i said its not a fee its a depo you get it back. and also you stated about your fb well UMG had the same and look where that ended up. just saying. 

Position you are applying for: quester,powerleveler
Approximately how many hours are you active per day?:12 hours
Your Skype: Ghost_leader_93@hotmail.com
Will you pay the deposit fee in full straight away (10m 07):i could pay 3m atm
Additional information:been playing since 2005

Sorry mate, i can't really interview you or hire you until you have the full deposit fee. Let me know when you do ^_^ 

As the red flag pointed out, we get alot of orders each day. You decide how much you make, through your dedication and hard work. 

if you mean, will you make a lot of money? We have completed or are working on orders that in total come to over 100m already.

Alright guys sounds really good. i will let you know, probably by friday i could have 10m if not then next week.

• Like 1

Alright guys sounds really good. i will let you know, probably by friday i could have 10m if not then next week.

im a worker from Incredible AIO service team, ive made just over 50m and have order for 100m, in just over a week. :) hope to see you on the team. 

sadly due to real life i had to quit this team which is quite sad since they are a great group of people 

Thanks for the kind words mate gonna miss working with you a lot but stay in touch :)