Game Logo

Making Rice

Not bad for a first time. My suggestions;

1. Add shadows to the edges of the background stock, and lightning in the middle. Works well with the borders too. 

2. Subtext needs black stroke or drop shadows to pop more up. Main title would look sick, if you duplicate the original layer, place the new below the original, stretch it for like 5px, you´ll see when it looks good, and darken the layer with adjustments.  It gives a great 3D feeling without overshooting. 

3. Try to place the main title on top of the rest. it does not look good when it gets behind and that way loses focal point.

4. Id also reduce the size of the border/background. It´s a bit too wide

Edited by Reflected

Not bad for a first time. My suggestions;

1. Add shadows to the edges of the background stock, and lightning in the middle. Works well with the borders too. 

2. Subtext needs black stroke or drop shadows to pop more up. Main title would look sick, if you duplicate the original layer, place the new below the original, stretch it for like 5px, you´ll see when it looks good, and darken the layer with adjustments.  It gives a great 3D feeling without overshooting. 

3. Try to place the main title on top of the rest. it does not look good when it gets behind and that way loses focal point.

4. Id also reduce the size of the border/background. It´s a bit too wide

its for a game logo, needs to be clean and transparent, and it had to be a certain size, so when scaled down it fits in the logo area

thanks a lot for the feedback tho, i will use it for the next time i make something similar :)