Scammed for 14m. User makes it look like he paid but doesn't.

OSRS_____Evan

Disputed member: Hoppz

Thread Link:

Explanation:

The user PM'ed me in chat. Acted like a nice guy helping me out with questions I had. He knew I had gold for sale, and asked me how much and what price. We talked over skype and met up in runescape. I showed him the 14m 2007 gold, and he asked me for my paypal information. He went first, and sent me something over paypal. What he sent me over paypal was a "paid for" invoice, which stated that it would "affect my balance within 24 hours". This seemed legitimate to me, and being new to paypal, I fell for it. It turns out that a "paid for" invoice is really like a receipt with no money attached. It appears as if within 24 hours I will be paid my money, but in reality it states that I owed him money but I already paid for it. Very very misleading, so I partially blame paypal for this one. I waited 24hours and still didn't have my money, so I PM'ed Hoppz assuming maybe he did this on accident. But when I confronted him he simply blocked me on skype. Evidence of our conversation and the misleading invoice he sent me will be posted below.

Evidence:

post-166861-0-94690400-1433887544_thumb.png

post-166861-0-32248100-1433887550_thumb.png