👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

done, enjoy trials wink.png ran out of likes for today sad.png

@brandonmw420 which script? and unlucky man sad.png

MM it is very unfortunate just started playing runescape all around was trying to earn enough gold to buy one of these scripts haha. Luckily I muled last night before going to sleep so still have the money I made off your script. Downside being lost all stats and the drag pickaxe I just picked up from ge before going to bed. sad.png haha

edit: and the 12 days of bond I had left them bastards.

Edited by brandonmw420
  • Like 1

Ahh man unlucky sad.png if you ever need to restart botting, I have some spare bonds to give for free, to users who purchase my scripts tongue.png

Do you barter scripts for gp? Would wanna buy one that way haha. Trying to work my way up without spending IRL money (unless I make it from playing this game). Probably take a lot longer but that's the goal. Also just to note since I was not on when I got banned I can't definitively say why. I was level 69 mining when I went to sleep and I ran the script with mine upstairs checked. Have you ever tested what happens when you do that and you earn the credentials to go upstairs midscript? Cause that' what I was hoping would happen is I'd hit 71 and he'd just go upstairs but maybe it glitched out at this point. Just a thought to look into. 

• Like 1