👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

10 minutes ago, Czar said:

It should be working, how did you configure the bot? Are you using mirror mode? If so, a client restart will solve it (but you need to make sure to hook clients while logged out) and game resolution set to non-resized, classic mode. Please let me know how this goes ^^ :D

works. And yes im in mm, thanks mate your scripts are good. I'll watch it for a bit and give feedback. Cheers

Edit: yeah I watch it for 5 minutes and it took 2 minutes to get a full invy, then 3 minutes to drop the entire inventory like tf. It took 6 pass throughs to drop everything and it dropped it all at snail pace. When i drop it manually i take at most three passed but each pass 90% is remove until the third one

Edited by craftBotOnly
slow problem found

3 hours ago, craftBotOnly said:

works. And yes im in mm, thanks mate your scripts are good. I'll watch it for a bit and give feedback. Cheers

Edit: yeah I watch it for 5 minutes and it took 2 minutes to get a full invy, then 3 minutes to drop the entire inventory like tf. It took 6 pass throughs to drop everything and it dropped it all at snail pace. When i drop it manually i take at most three passed but each pass 90% is remove until the third one

Alright this one is another mirror problem, it's slower than stealth injection (due to save memory) but there's a solution: lower the client reaction timer from the default 1000ms to 50ms, you should see a good increase in speed. To lower the timer, use the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys. This affects all bots unfortunately but it's easy fix :D

But then again, for all the advantages of mirror, I say it's worth it still, even if it's slower than normal; the ban rate improvement is the key.

Edited by Czar