👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

I'd like to try the experiments pro trial if possible. I asked back when I first registered on April 23rd, and you said you gave a 24hr trial, but I never logged back in to check about it until today. I did manage to get a trial for a NMZ script too and used it today, it's completely flawless, still an experiments script would be nice for any lower levels I want to level up to get ready for NMZ, as of now I'm leaning towards buying NMZ's script in a few days (for now I'm enjoying the trial).

P.S: NMZ Script is first script I've ever used on OSBot; and I haven't botted since around 2013 after losing 2 really good accounts.

Edited by OSClownz
  • Like 1

Still waiting to hear back from you, but I'd love to give a whirl at the experiments pro script trial. I asked back on the 23rd of April when I first registered, although I didn't download the actual jar file for the bot or anything. Today was the first time I came back on, and I saw you said you gave me a trial but I didn't see it today when I opened the client. I did try out my first script ever today on OSBot and I actually love it, the NMZ script by @Fruity. I also provided 2 different screenshots of progress during my checkout of the script on his thread, which if you entitle me the trial I'd do the same for you. ;)

Thanks in advanced, hope to hear from you....soon. :D

Edited by OSClownz
  • Like 1