Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Okay I have included a fix for mining essence too, it is included in the new update v114. thanks! :D

Thank you for working on the fix. Like the poster above I had an account banned as well. The script was being too laggy on mirror mode so I had to switch to the injection so I'm pretty sure that's what got me banned. I just tried your suggestion of hiding the paint and it works much better now! I had no idea you had that as an option!

Hey Czar. It has been working perfectly for me for the past two days when I first started. I don't know if a new update happened or what, but today it has been spam clicking between ores before they were finish mining. Or it spams click on the same ore that is currently being mined. I haven't changed any options since I first started. I set the latency to 100ms and normal click. Been mining coal in the Barbarian Camp.

Update: I was using select mode, so I choose the option to mine for certain ores. I was at the Barbarian Camp and selected coal. Instead of mining the coal there, it ran me all the way to Al-Kharid. Perhaps something happened and it does not recognize the coal at Barbarian.

Edited by omgyukilledkenny
Update

Motherlode is handled via my other script, I can't add it to this script otherwise it will be against market rules since there are already other motherlode mine scripts. I had to write one to compete, I couldn't add it to this one :( Both scripts are extremely useful.

Activated trials good luck guys :D 

Hmm, spam click mode solves all speed issues as opposed to normal mode. Try spam click mode and see if there's a difference :D Also, mirror mode? If so, lower reaction time from 1000ms to ~100ms otherwise you will be a whole 1 second behind everyone (1,000ms extra ping/latency basically). Hold shift + F3/F4 to lower. If not using mirror client, ignore :D 

Choosing a custom tile for mining: will be available in the next version, shouldn't take too long :D

Edited by Czar

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm, spam click mode solves all speed issues as opposed to normal mode. Try spam click mode and see if there's a difference :D Also, mirror mode? If so, lower reaction time from 1000ms to ~100ms otherwise you will be a whole 1 second behind everyone (1,000ms extra ping/latency basically). Hold shift + F3/F4 to lower. If not using mirror client, ignore :D 

Choosing a custom tile for mining: will be available in the next version, shouldn't take too long :D

Ok I tried that but it still does the same thing but it makes it worse because it makes it more bot-like and erratic because it tries to switch between rocks before finishing mining one and you can see the extremely quick movements it tries to do. I am using mirror mode but I have a 50ms reaction time setup, I also tried it with paint disabled but the same thing happened. Thanks!

3 hours ago, martinc said:

Ok I tried that but it still does the same thing but it makes it worse because it makes it more bot-like and erratic because it tries to switch between rocks before finishing mining one and you can see the extremely quick movements it tries to do. I am using mirror mode but I have a 50ms reaction time setup, I also tried it with paint disabled but the same thing happened. Thanks!

hmm okay I will make it slower and less erratic. In the meantime how's your setup? With 2 rocks and spam click mode, it works well with quick-respawning ore in competitive environments. Normal mode isn't too bad with 50ms reaction timer. Update coming up ^^ :D

3 hours ago, Czar said:

hmm okay I will make it slower and less erratic. In the meantime how's your setup? With 2 rocks and spam click mode, it works well with quick-respawning ore in competitive environments. Normal mode isn't too bad with 50ms reaction timer. Update coming up ^^ :D

So I have tried it in Rimmington mine, and in Al-Kharid. I have always been selecting 3 rocks so maybe that's why? I can try 2 rocks later today and I can see if that is what makes the difference. Thanks for the quick help!

EDIT: Yeah so I mine with only 2 rocks selected and it is much better, so it's something to do with selecting 3 rocks.

Edited by martinc

Havent quite explored this script to its maximum but from what ive experienced is that this is a reliable script to got for 70-80 and even 99 (down to luck and botting safe). i have only reached 70 fishing but a m8 got 99 fishing on two accounts using this script a while ago.

Edited by its zealous