Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

9 hours ago, tk0 said:

i didnt ask about a breaking period. was just saying for max xp/hour it would be to mine 3 iron ore then drop 3 iron ore..this can be done before the first iron ore is mine-able again

Yep I was replying to the other guy saying he was using 3 minute breaks.

I will add an option so you can choose mine X and drop X, users will be able to type in the desired amount of times to mine and drop, for custom mining. ^^ :D Mine 3 drop 3 could be useful at the ardy mine too. :D

Hello. Great script you have here @Czar, but there's one thing missing which I'd love to see added to it; support for gem bag at the gem rocks in shilo village, and also the ability to choose which gems to drop and which to keep. The reason for the last one is that the gem bag only holds uncut sapphires, emeralds, rubies and diamond, while you can also mine jade, opal and topaz at the gem rocks.
The jade and opal are only worth 250-350 gp, while the topaz is worth well over 3k.

The optimal setting would then be to drop opals and jades and fill the gem bag with sapphires, emeralds, rubies and diamonds, and then bank when your inv is full of topaz e.g.

We would really appreciate some sort of support for the gem bag, significantly or otherwise.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Will be adding some new plugins/methods to the script, just getting the requirements on my test account and it will be added ASAP :D Thanks for all the suggestions guys :D

For clicking on gray rocks (using mirror): Make sure to lower the client's reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using Hold SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, that will make the client recognize rocks faster.

As for dwarven mine, there are many rocks there, it's best to use the manual (screen) mode for those rocks and just choose the rocks you wish to mine. Let me know how it goes, I will help ^^ :D

Activated trials good luck guys :D

hey, bought the script and i was wondering. why it is hesitating to mine 3 iron ores in the same order. i'm sitting at the 3 iron ores spot in ardy and the bot is trying to mine 1 mine the second and then goes back to ore 1 waiting for it to come up again. am i doing something wrong in the settings? i've tried both options the select rock option and the zone option.

• Like 1