Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Love the script so far, has been working great.

If i had one suggestion, probably wouldn't be a massive benefit to many users but pretty handy - magic potion support?

I started doing cammy teleports at around 41-42 magic through the use of potions, but was pausing the script when my magic dropped back below 45 to drink another then resume the script to keep going.

Obviously not a huge deal but it would allow players to train with spells above their level, granting faster XP if they wanted to use magic pots. Could also be used to high alch before 55 and other various spells that provide good xp.

Cheers :)

As for trials, good luck wink.png

As for magic potion , it's actually a good idea to use magic potion for casting higher level spells, I may be adding a feature like this very soon, just need to see if it's possible ^^ biggrin.png

thanks for positive feedback guys, good luck wink.png

Edited by Czar

There is a spell delay for superglass make, so I set the banking delay to 4-6 seconds (randomized)

EDIT:

I've changed the lunar spell speeds so many times, every time there's always a user saying make the spell faster!! and others say make spell slower!! :s so I made it random 4-6 seconds ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

There is a spell delay for superglass make, so I set the banking delay to 4-6 seconds (randomized)

EDIT:

I've changed the lunar spell speeds so many times, every time there's always a user saying make the spell faster!! and others say make spell slower!! unsure.png so I made it random 4-6 seconds ^^ biggrin.png

I understand, but in comparison to echant jewellery it is like real slow. But too bad, bought the script especially for superglass make.

Alright I will be posting an update for lunar spell (superglass make) to add an option called 'Fast mode' which has a quicker speed than normal,

update should be live in version v0.82 of the bot, please allow a few hours for admins to register update ^^ biggrin.png good luck all wink.png

don't worry guys, I will make sure lunar spells are perfect since this is the only magic script on OSBot with both normal and lunar spells support ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Restart mirror client, make sure to hook while rs account is logged out, should work flawlessly after that

CExbhCA.gif

Enchanting works like an absolute charm ^^ biggrin.png, paused and played during banking

EDIT: Enable ESC mode for even more efficiency, main thread for setup guide

Also guys, the lunar spell superglass make update should be live anytime soon, to re-iterate, I have added an option for 'Fast mode' for the lunar spell. Should be live in v0.82 of the bot anytime soon, just waiting on admins to register update ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

There is a randomized delay but its not very noticeable, as for the inventory pattern, the bot follows the optimal items (nearest jewellery to spell position), but I can always add changes, easily smile.png

If you're worried about bans; don't. Bank-related skills are among the lowest ban rate, the only way you could get banned is by botting 24/7 or some crazy amount, but even then it is still low banrate. This includes fletching, crafting, herblore etc. The only thing which should be strategized is spell casting (combat spells) because the ban rate for combat spells is variable to the npc/tile of the bot. ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: There are more posts that say 'w00t just got 94 mage' than 'rip got banned :(' on this thread, that must say something ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

There is a randomized delay but its not very noticeable, as for the inventory pattern, the bot follows the optimal items (nearest jewellery to spell position), but I can always add changes, easily smile.png

If you're worried about bans; don't. Bank-related skills are among the lowest ban rate, the only way you could get banned is by botting 24/7 or some crazy amount, but even then it is still low banrate. This includes fletching, crafting, herblore etc. The only thing which should be strategized is spell casting (combat spells) because the ban rate for combat spells is variable to the npc/tile of the bot. ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: There are more posts that say 'w00t just got 94 mage' than 'rip got banned :(' on this thread, that must say something ^^ biggrin.png

Thanks for the insight and fast response time! I feel quite a bit better now, happy botting!

• Like 1