PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

I think somehow the break settings in the client was messing with it, I set it to break after 10 minutes, after 10 minutes the script antipattern/antirandom seemed to be running solely and not the hunting script itself, the player just stood in the empty squares with antipattern going off once in awhile. I'll let you know if it recurs.

Thanks for the fast reply. 

Edited by cammofunk

1 minute ago, polarrbearr said:

Hunting crim swifts, and it goes to dismantle the trap and sometimes it doesn't do it and thinks that it did so it will keep standing over the trap trying to lay down another one. I turned off "stand over traps" to see if that helps. Will update later.

The client is still slightly broken, I'm surprised you even got it started lol. My script won't even start.

15 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

The client is still slightly broken, I'm surprised you even got it started lol. My script won't even start.

I actually leveled 5 mins later and currently at tropicals. Doing great now tbh,

Edit: just logged because it ran out of traps >.>

Edited by polarrbearr
  • Like 1

v6.1 has been pushed!

* Fixed the dismantle spelling error

* Made the loading bar larger

* Created a custom message handler for texts and emails to hopefully work without being blocked by OSBot

* Rewrote parts of Pickup task (active trap handler)

* Added new checks for equipment

• Like 1

4 hours ago, polarrbearr said:

Not sure if the update will fix it, but when setting up bird traps it misses one of the 2 boxes frequently and only does 1 trap after that since it thinks that the one it missed is always up.

On mirror mode?

27 minutes ago, Fauso said:

hello, how many accounts will i be able to run for 12.99$?

As many as you would like :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Yes there is a tab in the very end for progressive. it goes 1-19 crimson -> 1-43 tropical -> 43-63 falconry -> 63+ red chins

but can it go 1-9 VARROCK MUSEUM, 9-19 CRIMSON, 19-53 TROPICAL, and then go to ZEAH to hunt grey chins?, i cant see when  can i sellect progression, and to make it run to zeah.

i can't find a function to set up trap locations by myself. because i like to hunt grey chins in ZEAH

Edited by Fauso