PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

How long does it take for running none stop before you get banned on progressive? If I were to run low level from level 1, how long before ban?

I'm looking at running this simultaneously on alts to make gp for main. Would this be a viable way or would you get banned before reaching good gp?

Just now, Alicexx said:

How long does it take for running none stop before you get banned on progressive? If I were to run low level from level 1, how long before ban?

I'm looking at running this simultaneously on alts to make gp for main. Would this be a viable way or would you get banned before reaching good gp?

It depends on so many factors, it's impossible to say. If you run alts Simultaneously make sure you use a proxy or you can be chain banned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alicexx said:

Honestly, what I do is cycle accounts. I have multiple accounts that I bot periodically throughout the day, so the accounts aren't left non stop. A simple way to do this without any effort, is to get multiple accounts setup on different cycles with break handler. For example, if you have two accounts, lets say you cycle them every 2 hours. So you setup one bot to take breaks every 2 hours, and let it run. When it is almost 2 hours, get your next bot setup to do the exact same thing. Make sure to run progressive mode on both and then every 2 hours, the other account will be running. Obviously this will work on larger scale farms. Simple, and effective! 

If you ever have anymore questions, join the discord chat! :)

https://discord.gg/6F7x6pR

6 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Honestly, what I do is cycle accounts. I have multiple accounts that I bot periodically throughout the day, so the accounts aren't left non stop. A simple way to do this without any effort, is to get multiple accounts setup on different cycles with break handler. For example, if you have two accounts, lets say you cycle them every 2 hours. So you setup one bot to take breaks every 2 hours, and let it run. When it is almost 2 hours, get your next bot setup to do the exact same thing. Make sure to run progressive mode on both and then every 2 hours, the other account will be running. Obviously this will work on larger scale farms. Simple, and effective! 

If you ever have anymore questions, join the discord chat! :)

https://discord.gg/6F7x6pR

So it's best to get VIP for mirror then. If you don't mind me asking; how many accounts do you run at a time and how much profit do you see? 

1 hour ago, Alicexx said:

So it's best to get VIP for mirror then. If you don't mind me asking; how many accounts do you run at a time and how much profit do you see? 

I run a couple of accounts, and the profits are actually very nice. Sure... it might take you two or three days to get to 63 instead of botting it all in one day, but your accounts typically last longer. And I use injection, not mirror. (Dialogue doesn't work on mirror mode so you can't use progression with it.)

• Like 1

shout out to @monkeybow20 for helping me with a salamander bug by using his account! 

4.8 updates:

* fixed salamander interactions

* fixed a NPE when returning to non existent traps

* fixed a bug that would always add +1 traps to salamanders

* fixed a deadfall interaction

• Like 1