PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey man, I'm sorry, I didn't get to use your trial since Mod Weath hit my hunter accounts on the same day. I'm having issues with a different hunter script I purchased which doesn't seem to run very well on mirror. Does your script run well enough on mirror so that the script doesn't keep stopping because there are no traps left when in reality the inventory has about 20 left? Will be looking into yours

Hey man, I'm sorry, I didn't get to use your trial since Mod Weath hit my hunter accounts on the same day. I'm having issues with a different hunter script I purchased which doesn't seem to run very well on mirror. Does your script run well enough on mirror so that the script doesn't keep stopping because there are no traps left when in reality the inventory has about 20 left? Will be looking into yours

Works great on mirror! I use mirror! There will be a newer version coming soon! I'm still working on it.

when i run the script and do falconry it seems to have small delays sometimes after a catch. Sometimes pauses of up to 3 minutes causing my exp/h to go down quite a lot.

Pauses 3 minutes??? Are you on mirror mode or regular? Client version? And are there any error messages displayed?

If you are using mirror mode. Restart everything. Client and browser all the way and let me know if it still exists. This is the first time I've ever heard of it taking 3 minutes, which leads me to believe a poor cache from the client. Happens sometimes, but usually a restart should fix everything. Let me know! Thanks for the report!

Pauses 3 minutes??? Are you on mirror mode or regular? Client version? And are there any error messages displayed?

If you are using mirror mode. Restart everything. Client and browser all the way and let me know if it still exists. This is the first time I've ever heard of it taking 3 minutes, which leads me to believe a poor cache from the client. Happens sometimes, but usually a restart should fix everything. Let me know! Thanks for the report!

Im in mirror mode and using OSbuddy and no there does not seem to be any error when it happens. it only happens when it fails to catch a kebbit and the time varies from a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes.

The xp loss is significant because of the delay after failed catch. 

@ProjectPact, have you tested your script at falcons to identify the issue and try to rectify it? I have tried resetting the game client and the mirror client with no success.

Im in mirror mode and using OSbuddy and no there does not seem to be any error when it happens. it only happens when it fails to catch a kebbit and the time varies from a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes.

I'm currently working on updating the script with that big update I was talking about. Will definitely look into this. First time I've heard of this bug so I will be pin pointing the location of it! Thanks for the report!

Hey guys! Thought I would give you an update on what I've been working on. I know I have been keeping a lot of it a secret, but sometimes that makes things more fun smile.png

I've decided to give some little sneak peeks:

- 100% new custom GUI made from scratch.

- The request to have the script automatically update the traps depending on your level has been fixed (ex. from 19-20 you will begin setting up 2 traps at a time).

- I've added the option to turn smart hop on and off.

- I've fixed multiple interaction bugs.

- I've also added the option to turn paint off.

- Added the option to bury the bones you get to help raise your prayer level.

Will release more stuff later! This is just to get your feet wet. Literally SO MANY MORE THINGS have been done already! Yall are gonna love this update! biggrin.png

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1