PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey,

When going back to black chins it teleports to corp beast and exits the cave, it hangs outside the cave for a bit and dies to the ents :( I have food but it just stands there and eats them until its out and then dies, level 3 btw, is there any way you can immediately run north?  :o 

Edited by H0rn

5 hours ago, H0rn said:

Hey,

When going back to black chins it teleports to corp beast and exits the cave, it hangs outside the cave for a bit and dies to the ents :( I have food but it just stands there and eats them until its out and then dies, level 3 btw, is there any way you can immediately run north?  :o 

That “hanging out” is OSBots walker initializing :( it can take a few seconds sometimes to find a route. I’ll try looking into it to see if I can find some sort of work around

• Like 1

run 10 minnions 3 hours a day 8 hour break. took me 6 days to get to lvl 76 hunter for chinning. 8 bans, 2 survivors soo overall top!!! if you take more breaks and random more then you can get goldminnios for sure. gz to script.

one point, they interval antiban timer doesnt work. but the antiban pattern works just fine. but you can't choose thet timer youself. big isseu if you have more acc on same client/script.

keep it up

• Like 1

On 23/03/2018 at 8:41 PM, perream2 said:

Botting on a 2200+ total account right now. Botted 8 hours over 2 days and I am babysitting the bot, talking in cc, moving screen etc. 

Botting 2 hours playing then hunting 1 hours legit and botting 2 hours again. did over 1.6M xp so far.

Damn that risky I was considering doing it on my main as well how is it so far?