PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

14 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

1-20 crimson swift, 20-43 tropical wagtail, 43-63 falconry, 63+ red chins :)

The talker is currently disabled until I finish writing my own artificial intelligence. The company I used to use for it decided to make it private and you have to pay $100+ a month just to use it.... So it is disabled temporarily until I finish mine, which is about halfway done. :)

The 1 tick is for trap hunting (bird snares or box traps) and it removes all wait times. So you get more exp, more catches/ hr, which in turn yields more $$$$$$$

Also just had a really successful run at Salamanders testing some changes :)

52baf98d36de603ca85993a078847bf7.png

alright bro sounds good and whats the progression mode?

• Like 1

Currently testing this script via a trial, It works great, it has alot of features, No question has gone unanswered, and ProjectPact is actively working on this script, which i like to see.

As a returning member to OSBot i expected an array of high quality scripts, and this is definately one of the best quality scripts i have seen so far. It would be great if this level of standard could be applied to all scripts across the site.

With that said, i will be purchasing my copy of this script and be on the look out for any new bots ProjectPact may be bringing to OSBot.

• Like 1