PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Lol guys, read above! I wrote a custom shift drop and it works, I just have to wait until this afternoon to push. Today is my last exam! 

8 hours ago, D A M N E D said:

SHIFT DROP please and i can buy this <3

9 hours ago, eyyitsconnas said:

Ended up buying - very nice script, but needs support for shift-dropping AND razor-backed kebbits!!

Well, stayed up a lot of the night tonight on 0 sleep to fix the errors caused by the newest Dev build of the OSBot client. Hopefully these updates will be pushed in the morning so I can handle this list of trials! Finally finished with all my finals, so I can go back to work on some things!

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Well, stayed up a lot of the night tonight on 0 sleep to fix the errors caused by the newest Dev build of the OSBot client. Hopefully these updates will be pushed in the morning so I can handle this list of trials! Finally finished with all my finals, so I can go back to work on some things!

Wow Gj man! i hope i get 24h trial as soon as possible :) Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fingers said:

Is it normal for it to keep hunting crimson swifts with progressive leveling on @ level 19 hunter?!

slash when I select the tropical warbtails while im at the crimson swift spot it still just places traps at the crimson swift spot :o

You hunt crimson swift until level 20! :)