PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

wouldn't that not matter either way? As a moderator manually went to where I was botting and banned me. Mirrior Mode or not you do not have a mod busting feature on your script.

I use mirror mode and I have a lot of accounts still alive, all over 70 hunter no problem. So I firmly believe in mirror mode.

Do you have trial? i already have extremes hunter script, but its so buggy after last update.

misses chins, loses traps, acting like cheap bot.

only answer i got from him about bugs was "do you have your java updated?" yes its updated.

going to look for new hunter script now.

I'm sorry about that, you could try making a money back report for a refund if you purchased it recently. And yes, I do give trials! I just gave you a 24 hour trial! <3 I hope you enjoy this hunter more. :)

will you ever get around to fixing black salamanders? It's been a week.

I will look into your problem when I am done taking my test on Monday. I'll see about getting a bot running right now to pinpoint the issue are are having, but I can't promise a real fix until I am done with my college test.

EDIT: I am running black salamanders right now, not having any trouble whatsoever. I think the problem was that we weren't making checking traps a top priority, but rather made them get checked AFTER all traps have been setup. I changed the ordering of those. I'll be pushing an update either tonight or tomorrow with this fix, and you can let me know if that helped anything or not.

• Like 1

I will look into your problem when I am done taking my test on Monday. I'll see about getting a bot running right now to pinpoint the issue are are having, but I can't promise a real fix until I am done with my college test.

EDIT: I am running black salamanders right now, not having any trouble whatsoever. I think the problem was that we weren't making checking traps a top priority, but rather made them get checked AFTER all traps have been setup. I changed the ordering of those. I'll be pushing an update either tonight or tomorrow with this fix, and you can let me know if that helped anything or not.

What's the xp/hr were you getting?

I'll run a test in a bit and let you know how it goes.! QUote my this post to let me know when the update goes thru!

Chins are running wonderfully, sometimes a trap catches a chin along with other boxes, and the bot takes too long to check the shaking box and it falls to the ground without retrieve the chin from the box. it seems the mouse speed is too slow.

What's the xp/hr were you getting?

I'll run a test in a bit and let you know how it goes.! QUote my this post to let me know when the update goes thru!

Chins are running wonderfully, sometimes a trap catches a chin along with other boxes, and the bot takes too long to check the shaking box and it falls to the ground without retrieve the chin from the box. it seems the mouse speed is too slow.

I'm averaging 60k an hour smile.png

ebc6536df791c619eeecabd66127c72e.png

I've also got quite a list of bug fixes coming too.

• Like 1

I'm averaging 60k an hour smile.png

ebc6536df791c619eeecabd66127c72e.png

I've also got quite a list of bug fixes coming too.

Awesome job, I would recommend you make the pre-set patter to only 4 or 5 traps because anymore will slow down the bots xp/hr. Also, is there any way for you to fix the black chin anti-pk method? It takes a while to scroll and pick a world, I heard this bot use to insta log out and died not very often.

Awesome job, I would recommend you make the pre-set patter to only 4 or 5 traps because anymore will slow down the bots xp/hr. Also, is there any way for you to fix the black chin anti-pk method? It takes a while to scroll and pick a world, I heard this bot use to insta log out and died not very often.

Yea, I made a poll, so I will check the ratings on that and see what everyone is wanting to do with black chins