PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

The script isn't responding to people. I have the box checked when I start and the paint says talker enabled. When someone talks, it says on the paint that I have replied 1 time, but I look at my chat logs and the bot doesn't say anything.

Really? Strange, mine seems to be working perfectly. Can you open up the logger and see if any error messages show up?

Havent reicived the trial by the looks of it ProjectPact smile.png

Check pm smile.png

The script isn't responding to people. I have the box checked when I start and the paint says talker enabled. When someone talks, it says on the paint that I have replied 1 time, but I look at my chat logs and the bot doesn't say anything.

Found the problem... it's caused by OSBot's new security update. Will try to find a fix!

Update on the problem! I have sent the one and only Alek a message pertaining the situation. He will have a look at it in the morning! 

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

Been a few weeks since I used this. Did you ever make a "fletch kebbit bolts" option for prickly kebbit hunting?

Naturally it drops all the kebbit spikes after 20 are in the inventory (or full inventory), when you can fletch them for minimal experience (6 fletching exp per spike). This is extremely useful for iron men like myself to use as ammunition.

Edited by Hashtag Sk00n

Been a few weeks since I used this. Did you ever make a "fletch kebbit bolts" option for prickly kebbit hunting?

Naturally it drops all the kebbit spikes after 20 are in the inventory (or full inventory), when you can fletch them for minimal experience (6 fletching exp per spike). This is extremely useful for iron men like myself to use as ammunition.

Ahhh I knew there was something I forgot to add! Can you send me a detailed PM with what I need and the levels and the interaction events that need to take place? This was something I wanted to add but forgot!

Ok, I added everything for this code wise... just gotta get 33 fletching to test! <3

New awesome features are almost ready for release! 

One pretty big feature will be in the making for the next 2-3 days <3

Version 3.3 has been pushed! 

Bug fixes:

• fixed a logout after level message error on GUI
  • removed OSBot’s teleport handler and am using a custom one I made
  • fixed the report a bug button
  • fixed not picking up traps before logging out after reaching level X
  • player will now run to 30 wilderness before trying to teleport
  • added prayer levels gained in the paint when burry bones is toggled
  • fixed a texting bug that was caused by OSBot's new security updates for reading a writing
  • fixed a walking to bank NPE
  • added fletching kebbit bolts support (requires a chisel and 32 fletching)
  • made GUI resizable for smaller computer screens
  • added color to a display message
  • removed annoying walker spam
  • fixed a remove weapons bug

EDIT: PLEASE let me know if the dropping method is messed up or fletching kebbit bolts is. I tested both and they worked perfectly, however those things were heavily modified, so feedback is welcomed! QwPha8E.png

Your request has been added in version 3.3 and will hopefully be out today!

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

Version 3.3 has been pushed! 

Bug fixes:

• fixed a logout after level message error on GUI
  • removed OSBot’s teleport handler and am using a custom one I made
  • fixed the report a bug button
  • fixed not picking up traps before logging out after reaching level X
  • player will now run to 30 wilderness before trying to teleport
  • added prayer levels gained in the paint when burry bones is toggled
  • fixed a texting bug that was caused by OSBot's new security updates for reading a writing
  • fixed a walking to bank NPE
  • added fletching kebbit bolts support (requires a chisel and 32 fletching)
  • made GUI resizable for smaller computer screens
  • added color to a display message
  • removed annoying walker spam
  • fixed a remove weapons bug

EDIT: PLEASE let me know if the dropping method is messed up or fletching kebbit bolts is. I tested both and they worked perfectly, however those things were heavily modified, so feedback is welcomed! QwPha8E.png

Your request has been added in version 3.3 and will hopefully be out today!

You da best biggrin.png

I'll get on testing asap

Edited by Hashtag Sk00n
  • Like 1