48 Hour Ban

Blair

Also: Does this mean that once my ban has been uplifted, i can simply change my ip address and continue to bot without being heavily monitored? Since Jagex flags IPs and not accounts

No. Your IP address has already been associated with your RuneScape account. If you change your IP address, all they'll need to do is change the IP address they monitor. They'll figure out your new IP address by seeing who's logged into the account.

[EDIT]

They don't even need your IP address; they merely need to monitor your account.

Edited by liverare

experiments has a higher ban rate that most other botted places because it yields so much exp/h with minimal food needed. botted experiments for 8 hours got a 42 hour ban on two accounts. i've botted ankous for 6 days straight with 0 breaks and i'm still yet to receive a ban.

Thanks, I was at around 16 hours at experiments at the time.

Might look into ankous although I am a pure.

I got a 2-day ban 2 months ago botting agility with khaleesi's script. It was great, got from like 72-85 agility in like two weeks, but then got the bot-busting moderate. I then botted again last week and got perm banned. So if you have received a 2-day ban, never bot on that account again don't even risk it. I got banned within 12 hours when I started botting again and it was a good account too... currently working on my second one... if anyone has any tips, that would be great. Currently using Czar's scripts and Khaleesis for agility, although I'm much more careful using Khal's agility script now and try to only do it on weekends now.

Her script is spot-on, however I feel like Jagex is manually looking into this a lot more for some reason... it sucks because it's not a skill exactly exciting to train, but it's so useful when you get high agility...

I got a 2-day ban 2 months ago botting agility with khaleesi's script. It was great, got from like 72-85 agility in like two weeks, but then got the bot-busting moderate. I then botted again last week and got perm banned. So if you have received a 2-day ban, never bot on that account again don't even risk it. I got banned within 12 hours when I started botting again and it was a good account too... currently working on my second one... if anyone has any tips, that would be great. Currently using Czar's scripts and Khaleesis for agility, although I'm much more careful using Khal's agility script now and try to only do it on weekends now.

Her script is spot-on, however I feel like Jagex is manually looking into this a lot more for some reason... it sucks because it's not a skill exactly exciting to train, but it's so useful when you get high agility...

yeah if you get 2 day ban they will watch over that account even more.. and some people say they might even check ur IP every once and then because they know ur a botter?