Left my main on over night, 6 accounts chain banned..

DubzieBug

Just left my starter main on rock crabs over night just my starter main.. Every account i logged on before leaving him on, on this ip got perm banned.... so i now have to say good bye to 20+ mil :'( 3 72+ smithers demon nightmare zone 2 60+ constructions.. The one time i ever leave an account on not watching it.... r.i.p

Using standard client.

botting 6 hours a day no more

Watched all my bots other then this time x.x

Never bot on accounts that are valuable 

eventually not matter if you avoid detection or not it will be banned

have a main account you enjoy playing on and supply it from bots is your best option

also if you used vps's with mules and such you wouldn't of lost your items and wealth :"(

might wanna look into them

What I learned so far is:

-Never bot on mondays, banrate seems to be higher :s

-Use the fucking mirror client XD

-Use premium scripts.

-Use the break system (duh)

I bot my 2nd main for 15 hours a day with Czar scripts smile.png

I endorse this message.

Never bot everyday of the week.

Never do the same thing for more than 3 bot sessions.

Yeah i understand that but when i got unbanned for the second time my vip got removed so im awaiting activation of vip or i would of done mirror straight away. Breaks isn't an issue i always have breaks. But yeah that was stupid ill avoid that in the future but as long as i have accounts i can use for scripting him happy and my mules still have 20mil so thats plenty. 

I have another computer with a proxy but again no vip so i dont bother wasting the power of it being on.

My gold farming account just got banned, permanently banned instantly. I used mirror mode on my main, and normal client on the gold farm account. Main was using the same script but is still going strong at the moment. It's ashame I can't use two mirror clients at once on my computer. Mirror is a life saver.

Never bot on accounts that are valuable 

eventually not matter if you avoid detection or not it will be banned

have a main account you enjoy playing on and supply it from bots is your best option

also if you used vps's with mules and such you wouldn't of lost your items and wealth :"(

might wanna look into them

My computer can't run two mirror clients at the same time with the cpu usage, that would mean pretty pointless to get a vpn right for my farming accounts?