[Started] Application For Leveling Services

Prozen

Hey OSBot community! I made this thread to let everyone know what i'm creating. I want to do leveling services on runescape 2007. So I decided so make my services better, I would make an application for it. These services will be payed with rs07 gp. The application will allow users to see the price of their request along with having many options to send emails and such. I will be writing this in Java. I was going to write this in c#, but I have a better knowledge of Java so I figured why not just use it.

Estimated Time Till Completion: 4 months. (I am going to take as much time as I need for this.)

Please Note:

You will provide all items I need for the service.

Features this will have:

You will be able to provide an email or skype username, and you will be able to select a option that will automatically send an email once you reach certain levels without having the application open! Example: 10, 20, 30 strength. Please Note: The email or skype username provided will remain anonymous.

You will recieve an email/skype message once I achieve the level payed for.

Still thinking about all the marketing, I don't need to worry about that as of now however.

You will be given an estimated time period till the service is completed.

There will be a progress bar indicating the progress till the service is completed. I will be making a function that will grab the level and exp from the highscores, also indicating how far till the next level.

If there is a problem completing your service on my end, I will refund you 80%.

That's all I have right now, I will be updating this whenever something comes to my mind. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! Thanks smile.png

Coming soon!

Edited by Prozen
  • Like 2

You will have the option to cancel the service inside the application, for every 15 minutes I spend doing your request, the refund amount will go up by 5%.

So If I was to order an 99/99/99 account stats from you, I'd pretty much get a refund?

15 minutes is 5%, 300 minutes is 100% correct me if im wrong but an full melee account takes way more time than 5 hours?

I don't see this going far as it's too much of work for just some simple services imho.

Haha, I just got owned. I didn't think it through very much. Thanks for the feedback, I will have to think that one through.

Math is important ;)

Marketing is a skill in itself. Doesn't matter how good your services may be, if you don't market correctly, you could get nowhere (or possibly even further away than you were).

With that said, I suggest finding someone to help you market; someone who has a way with words (rhetoric).

• 4 weeks later...

Good for you really! Nice job. Did you make it on your own or used someones help? I want to make some one too for me, but I have no clue how to code at all. My friend recommended me http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/mobile-development-services/ service, and he says that they are really god at it. What do you think about it?

• 3 weeks later...

What language?

Gonna be using C#. I recently took a break from coding. Now getting back to it.

Good for you really! Nice job. Did you make it on your own or used someones help? I want to make some one too for me, but I have no clue how to code at all. My friend recommended me http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/mobile-development-services/ service, and he says that they are really god at it. What do you think about it?

Looks trustworthy and nice. ;)

Bit old, but those guys will cost you thousands. It's worth it if you need a bulletproof application, but you're honestly better off learning programming in the long run if you want to save money.

Also, OP. I did something familiar to this, except I used PHP. If you need any help with the logic, feel free to message me :) Good luck!