Dispute Against iJodix

Kico

Disputed member: iJodix

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74016-selling-15m-19m-pp/

Explanation: Asked to buy the 15m from me PMed me for skype gave it to him. After talking we agreed that I would go first after I went he asked for PayPal account, never got paid and got removed as a contact.

Evidence:

sRoQAvb.png

uIw3LZh.png

(Staff Only)

Have A Video of the Trade If Needed

I have alerted @iJodix of the dispute, he has 24 hours to respond or he will be banned. He has also been moved to TWC as precautionary measure.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the PM where he gives his Skype, along with an upload of the trade video. If we can match the Skype and the Rsn's you provided with the ones on vid, then we can confirm he did indeed scam you.

Thanks, Varc.

• Like 1

I have alerted @iJodix of the dispute, he has 24 hours to respond or he will be banned. He has also been moved to TWC as precautionary measure.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the PM where he gives his Skype, along with an upload of the trade video. If we can match the Skype and the Rsn's you provided with the ones on vid, then we can confirm he did indeed scam you.

Thanks, Varc.

I gave him my skype i told him to post on my thread through skype and he did so that should be him.

UDMSagK.png

Video:

Didnt know how else to upload if I need to do it another way tell me.

(Staff Only)

Thanks!

Hidden the trade post for staff to see, the RSN's match and the time of the PM's and Skype logs match, also he has displayed sketchy behaviour with @The_Red_Flag. All points to a scam quit from what i can see and we do not like scammers here. I've gone ahead and banned @iJodix if he ever wishes to return he will need to fully refund you. I'm very sorry for your loss. Thanks for providing all the relevant info to prevent this happening to others.

Varc.