account got hacked

ffinnffinn

Ok, thanks well i checked my computer, scanned everything. I changed my password and now have it connected with authenicator app.. so ill need to find out what happend..

I also used p****bot but removed it.. i ddint download any SDN. I tried like all the free woodchopper scripts and a few combat scripts on Osbot. I guess/hope i am safe now.

I think it is weird it would be you, because it's like a big botting website. But i only used p****bot and osbot. So maybe it is p****bot or i really don't know what else it could be..

Thanks for the replies, my bad for accusing you so  fast, just panicked a bit. I didn't have my account back and couldnt log in.. but now i got my account  back...and it is even member for 2 weeks + 72 fishing.. i only lost like 1 million.. so it's fine

only one thing was weird.. when i tried to activate zen chopper lite script, it started to download things automatically..said it was updating the script but after the update it still ddint work..

Edited by ffinnffinn

Ok, thanks well i checked my computer, scanned everything. I changed my password and now have it connected with authenicator app.. so ill need to find out what happend..

I also used p****bot but removed it.. i ddint download any SDN. I tried like all the free woodchopper scripts and a few combat scripts on Osbot. I guess/hope i am safe now.

I think it is weird it would be you, because it's like a big botting website. But i only used p****bot and osbot. So maybe it is p****bot or i really don't know what else it could be..

Thanks for the replies, my bad for accusing you so  fast, just panicked a bit. I didn't have my account back and couldnt log in.. but now i got my account  back...and it is even member for 2 weeks + 72 fishing.. i only lost like 1 million.. so it's fine

only one thing was weird.. when i tried to activate zen chopper lite script, it started to download things automatically..said it was updating the script but after the update it still ddint work..

I doubt it was either of the botting sites.

The scripts are checked in both places before release.

You already scanned your computer and stuff set up authenticator so you should be okay now hopefully.