AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

19 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

@thebossking I'm not entirely following you.

Your first 'issue' is actually mentioned in the thread. You could've known this beforehand if this would've been a dealbreaker for you.

As for your issues with the butler; you're simply not setting it up correctly. Please carefully read & follow the startup instructions that can be found in the OP.

Sorry about that. The spoilers were floating right past my eyes, not used to this site layout. I started it with your instructions and it's working great. cheers

• Boge 1

Some reason it canot make teak dining tables. Only makes dining kitchen tables.

Edit: just read i have to remove the kitchen.

Edit 2: removing table, clicking build, doing nothing. saying using 6 as keybinding number. it has to be 4. 6 is mahogany.

Edit 3: ok. bugged. now it is using keybinder 6 on teak kitchen tables aswell. so basicly doing nothing.

Edited by Lightwolf

1 hour ago, Lightwolf said:

Edit 2: removing table, clicking build, doing nothing. saying using 6 as keybinding number. it has to be 4. 6 is mahogany.

Edit 3: ok. bugged. now it is using keybinder 6 on teak kitchen tables aswell. so basicly doing nothing.

Sounds like the keybinding data changed.

Please tell me the keybindings that are correct for which items, clearly.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 8:14 PM, Lightwolf said:

Got 99 with this script on two accounts, just read everything in instructions, then you will succeed!. 

This script is pretty damn good.

• Boge 1

On 4/1/2023 at 2:54 AM, Slayer_404 said:

Hey Eagle, Unfortunately I got a 3 day gold buying ban before getting to use your trial script. Would REALLY love to give this a shot(If your willing to give me another 24 hour trial) to see if its what I'll be buying to get my 99 con.

I'm afraid that's a negative.

12 hours ago, davidatosbot said:

does this support planking

I can grant you a trial such that you can check for yourself if you'd like.

44 minutes ago, dieg0 said:

The progressive mode is bugged, keeps trying to get more planks and does not notice that inventory has allready planks.

Could you try to elaborate? What object is it currently making? How does your client look, are you using fixed or resizable, are you using mirror mode or injection? What level construction is the account currently? Could you show me a screenshot of the entire client?