AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

6 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It's the risk that comes with botting. There are many factors that cause an account to be banned. All good though.

Full understood the risks and im not complaining, account is from 2006 no previous black marks/botting involved, totally stunned that after two and a bit hours i was banned though , that was spacing the 2 and a half hours aswell throughout the day, cant see how to run the script safely

6 hours ago, nolabarnes said:

Wont be buying script,  Banned already used for 2 hours last night , logged in today and banned

"2 hours last night"... Do people still need to mention that playing manually in the day but also botting at night is just like saying 'Hi Jagex, i'm botting'?? Don't always blame the script, rather look at your bot behavior! Bot smart or don't bot dude

17 hours ago, bexxe said:

"2 hours last night"... Do people still need to mention that playing manually in the day but also botting at night is just like saying 'Hi Jagex, i'm botting'?? Don't always blame the script, rather look at your bot behavior! Bot smart or don't bot dude

Read my last post, i spaced the two and half hours throughout the day, i did not and would bot through the night. I botted it as i watched tv and checked up on it every few minutes. Im not even angry at the script or developer , just posting my experiance with this script

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nolabarnes said:

Read my last post, i spaced the two and half hours throughout the day, i did not and would bot through the night. I botted it as i watched tv and checked up on it every few minutes. Im not even angry at the script or developer , just posting my experiance with this script

Did you use other scripts? Babysitting is good, but I highly doubt being banned for construction. This is a rather expensive skill and aka not money making, wich Jagex hates the most. I've trained multiple account tot 50+ construction from lvl 1 in a single day and haven't been banned yet, or just call me lucky. Traded over bonds and got 1000+ total lvls in 8-9 days, mostly having 4-6 days of membership to go... Constantly trade over any profit made to my main, because... you never know when the banhammer hits. Did you watch as you got disconnected and banned, or just couldn't login again because 'your account have been disabled'?

Again, i've failed lots of times and in my experience i've never got banned for using a construction script, only using obvious ban-related skills or locations (E.G. attacking falador guards etc.) 

Is this the first offence on the account? Have you had an 1 or 2 day ban earlier? feel bad for you but if you get banned, this doens't mean it's caused by the script running at that time, just a Jmod reviewing your actions and (sad to say) accepted or deciding to ban your account. 

Jaged is based in the UK and in my experience, accounts only get banned on UK times 9-5.. Also want to say that every account or alt that failed just got disconnected when I watched it and even got some difference in bans. Some get a perma ban and some got insta banned when disconnected.

It's just a sort of gambling, the Jmod decides what the ban will be, considering your previous playing time, clicking speed and many other activities you've done.

To be more secure of preventing a ban, do a quest daily, don't bot in the weekend (best doing quests in this period, highly recommend to NOT bot in the weekend!) and watch your normal/manually hours of playing?

Sad story but i've had multiple accounts banned and don't even have email adresses left to register, main rule is that you shouldn't bot on an account you care about. Bot on alts and trade over any profit at the end of the day. Try to keep 1  account unbotted (or at least 1 week of bot-atctivity free) and store everything made with your bot accounts...

Small transactions, less then let's say 10 mil, don't get flagged an should keep you safe... just giving my opinion with YEARS of botting and almost maxing an account before OSRS came out. Also, the golden rule IMO is to never bot on 2 accounts at the same time, let stand 3 or more bots running a goldfarming script!

Edited by bexxe

On 3/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, HunterRS said:

NAW MAN closer to 24/1000

Was thinking, I'm the opposite of a genius ofc, Ive been doing some equation the whole night... Isn't this just the same dude? LOL

24 bans on 1000 accounts, hmh if it was 24 for 100 accounts it would be 24% but guess 24 on 1000 is just 0,024 aka 2,4%.

Might be the dumbass here. Let me know your calculations if found please?

3 hours ago, bexxe said:

Was thinking, I'm the opposite of a genius ofc, Ive been doing some equation the whole night... Isn't this just the same dude? LOL

24 bans on 1000 accounts, hmh if it was 24 for 100 accounts it would be 24% but guess 24 on 1000 is just 0,024 aka 2,4%.

Might be the dumbass here. Let me know your calculations if found please?

That's the joke