AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, walkin tumor said:

just bought the script and had it do oak larders with demon butler. It builds the larders with the planks in my inventory (I have 13k noted on me), the bot then clicks on the butler and does nothing. All is has to do is press "1" and it will get the 26 planks but it just freezes instead. 

Please read the OP for the startup instructions. Make sure to 100% conform to the instructions :) .

8 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please read the OP for the startup instructions. Make sure to 100% conform to the instructions :) .

I did all of that, but it keeps freezing up on the demon the moment my character takes planks from him and the demon has some left. So if the demon has 10 planks left, it does'nt give the "collect 26" option and the bot spam clicks the butler

11 minutes ago, walkin tumor said:

I did all of that, but it keeps freezing up on the demon the moment my character takes planks from him and the demon has some left. So if the demon has 10 planks left, it does'nt give the "collect 26" option and the bot spam clicks the butler

Please make a GIF of your issue :) .