AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Sometimes it failed to check if it was wielding one, it was the best way to prevent bugs for that

But you also lose 1/4 exp p hour....

Nails, saw, hammer, housetabs +24 planks = 4 tables per trip.

Nails, saw, hammer, tabs, ring of duelling + 23 planks = 3 tables per script.

Personally I think this is quite a bad bug/feature that should be obvious to implement?

Cheers

But you also lose 1/4 exp p hour....

Nails, saw, hammer, housetabs +24 planks = 4 tables per trip.

Nails, saw, hammer, tabs, ring of duelling + 23 planks = 3 tables per script.

Personally I think this is quite a bad bug/feature that should be obvious to implement?

Cheers

I'll look into it soon. Bugs will have priortity though, have you come across any?

I'll look into it soon. Bugs will have priortity though, have you come across any?

Not that I can see excluding the ring.

My current thoughts are this;

Is it quicker to leave the house then enter building mode or is it quicker to go to settings and toggle build mode?

Not equipping the ring is so fucking annoying. A competitor script on another client has this sorted.

Currently, if I knew about the issue with the ring, I would never have purchased this script. I'm losing about 100k exp an hour because of this...

Not that I can see excluding the ring.

My current thoughts are this;

Is it quicker to leave the house then enter building mode or is it quicker to go to settings and toggle build mode?

Not equipping the ring is so fucking annoying. A competitor script on another client has this sorted.

Currently, if I knew about the issue with the ring, I would never have purchased this script. I'm losing about 100k exp an hour because of this...

The ring is not really considered a bug, it's just a feature in the script you think can be used in a different way.

The leaving house through settings mode could maybe be implemented indeed.

And go easy about the ring :feels: Does the competitor have an AIO Construction script?

The ring is not really considered a bug, it's just a feature in the script you think can be used in a different way.

The leaving house through settings mode could maybe be implemented indeed.

And go easy about the ring feels.png Does the competitor have an AIO Construction script?

Uhh if you want I can PM you about it? I don't wanna say what, where and how it was done :P

Theirs was 9.99 but was getting 560k exp p hour here I get like 420k :( Apt because I'm pretty much always stoned when I bot haha

Im currently trying to build mahogany tables using the demon butler, but the scrpit keeps logging me out after it uses all the logs in my inventory. I don't have any kitchens, just one dining room btw.

Please make sure you're starting it like the thread tells you to.

If this doesn't make a change; please supply me with a full bug support, the template can be found on the main post

I'm using his on multiple accounts for different levels - few things I would like to see is it support house runes as well.

On my iron man I can tele to house with runes but can't make tabs

When you use nails - because of the ring of dueling non equip issue, you have invent slots to use so I think for a paying app it should have a few more options;

Butler/Demon Butler

House Tab/House Teleport runes/Yanille run/Rimmington Run

Rimmington run will take noted logs, run to general store, sell them, buy them back, run back to house.

RoD to be equipped would add a third exp at the beginning when nails are needed as well.

Hide GUI option/semi transparent - Sometimes I babysit and sit in clan chat (or am I blind and there is an option)

Also because leveling is so quick here - with Progressive mode I think it would work better if you could plan it like the Fletching app on this bot i.e - program it to 1-19 crude chairs, 19-33 Oak chairs, 33-52 Oak Larders, 52-99 Mahogany Tables (with breaks in between ofc)

Sorry if I am being pernickety but there is quite a lot that can go wrong with construction and I've walked back to see my bot chilling in Castle wars deciding what to do with it's life. 

Edited by Alicexx

I'm using his on multiple accounts for different levels - few things I would like to see is it support house runes as well.

On my iron man I can tele to house with runes but can't make tabs

When you use nails - because of the ring of dueling non equip issue, you have invent slots to use so I think for a paying app it should have a few more options;

Butler/Demon Butler

House Tab/House Teleport runes/Yanille run/Rimmington Run

Rimmington run will take noted logs, run to general store, sell them, buy them back, run back to house.

RoD to be equipped would add a third exp at the beginning when nails are needed as well.

Hide GUI option/semi transparent - Sometimes I babysit and sit in clan chat (or am I blind and there is an option)

Also because leveling is so quick here - with Progressive mode I think it would work better if you could plan it like the Fletching app on this bot i.e - program it to 1-19 crude chairs, 19-33 Oak chairs, 33-52 Oak Larders, 52-99 Mahogany Tables (with breaks in between ofc)

Sorry if I am being pernickety but there is quite a lot that can go wrong with construction and I've walked back to see my bot chilling in Castle wars deciding what to do with it's life.

I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

The rimmigton run you described though; why do you want that added when phials is allready added?