Jagex Account wealth Tracking is Advanced!

Stag

I doubt it was the trades which got you caught. Plus, if they were looking for trades, wouldn't they look for more ridiculous amounts being transferred? Like from major goldfarmers, not just 2m.

Tracking all the trades on Runescape would be a massive task to do, especially on both RS3 and OS. Think about the amount of data there. 

It's more likely that they tracked the IP's on the those account's and were able to link them together like that. If one of those bots got flagged for using the client, then it wouldn't be difficult after that to link it to all your other accounts when you go to transfer money or logs around.

I think trading "commonly botted" items, or straight cash, is a dead giveaway. I never do it. I'm not giving away my tips, but use your imagination. Do not ever trade GP, logs, fish, ores (etc,etc) as I believe Jagex watch these trades if one party is transferring a lot of wealth to another.

yes all 12 accounts banned, both mules and bots.

both mules were reasonably ' aged ' and never botted on? had legit noob levels to. plus made on IP's from separate countries. Thats either a huge guess on jagex's auto system which i dont think would be possible. or someone has physically gone through trade logs and seen it happen. a year ago this wasnt possible. You could keep 500m on a mule that traded 50 accounts and you know as long as it didnt bot, you were safe. This should concern players gold farming. Your mules with 1M are not safe. your mules with 500m are even less safe. Its becoming like real life. Do we really have to go to the trouble of funnelling money into 20 ? or 30? accounts to make sure we stay safe ?

Who did you buy the proxies from for the mules? If no proxy, were there any bans on the IP before?

What is the ban description in "Account" on the RS website for the mules?

If your entire WC farm was on 1 IP, this would have got you insta-flagged. Jagex would watch for any account trading with this obvious farm.

I trade directly between several accounts all the time, all of which bot every day, and they're all safe. Just be smart about it.

how would u know for a fact that they can see your hours played..etc or even how do u know this is there method? or is it just an educated guess?

Bahaha, cmon. You can literally ask Hans in Lumbridge how many hours your account has played.

i think you miss my point my friend, if i didnt want the bots to get banned i know how to do that. The tracing 3 trades is more concerning. You know how much code & memory is required to store that kind of information across a 40k player base? its fucking massive. 

That's not a lot of memory at all, they already have a database with over 200,000,000 accounts registered and they're a multi-million pound company.

As for code, written once, executed as many times as needed.