Sephirofl - Unban Service - 4 Years Experience

Sephirofl

mJxTHtG.gif
iCMgGtP.jpg

Vouches from Clients: - From other sites, but I can link if needed. In Spoiler.

Wow! Came here expecting to sell some gold for my cousin but stumble across this. Looked through it, and read through the feed backs and thank GOD I did. I was kind of skeptical at first thinking how can this guy unban my account.. you can't do such thing. I thought wrong.. Easy payment, different payment methods as well!

1st Day - Added on Skype, got a response in ~2 minutes or less. Told me to email him which is his preferred contact method. Paid via Amazon Gift card (Lifetime letter). Received 1st letter to send to GM. Got a response back from GM saying they will not unban. Told Seph what GM said and now waiting for response from Seph.

2nd Day - Got another letter back from Seph, went ahead and copy and pasted and sent it to GM. Got another automated response saying they will not respond to anything I say to them and blah blah. Usual automated shit. Sent Seph an email stating what the GM said.

3rd Day- Received another letter from Seph to send to GM. Went ahead and sent the letter to GM and surprisingly, 1 hour later, my account went from Banned to Locked. GM said that they will need proper identification to remove my account from Locked.

Wow. My account is unbanned. Idk what else to review about but this is a LEGIT service. Thank you Seph. You are the man!

Was caught up in Blizzards latest banwave. First response that was suggested worked like a charm.  Only had to open one ticket and got my account reactivated (Blizzard had closed it).  Thanks Seph!

I recently got banned for botting and i didn't want to lose this particular character that bots so i contacted seph. He wrote me out detailed instructions and when to make a ticket with the letter he wrote. I have submitted the letter and the account has been reduced to a 72HR ban. Cheers seph, you're a true hero.

Sephirofl is one of the most amazing individuals I have had the pleasure to meet. I have dealt with him on several occasions and every time has been a great experience. Not only does he provide an amazing and trustworthy service within the gaming community but he takes a great deal of care with everyone he comes in contact with. I recommend everyone who is looking to get their treasured accounts back to take even just 5 minutes and contact Sephirofl. You will not regret it because he will take his already busy schedule and take the time to explain and make you feel at home.

If you are worried about the cost of his service let me make the decision easier for you.. JUST DO IT! The service pays for itself, think about the amount of time and money you have put into your banned account? I vouch for Sephirofl in the fact he will go to the end of the world to get your account back or will die trying.

10/10 Sephirofl provides the best unbanning service I have ever used. Will use his service forever.

My two cents.

~Spazzer

unbanned
Cant thank him enuf 300k gold 2 guilds 9 lvl 90's and 3 85 twinks SAVED
omg man this is just joy i feel now :DDDD

PS.
my account was banned 22-jan PQR ban wave
there is hope guys

Sephiroth Worked like a charm from banned to 72h, u are the best!

Hi guys,

This account was just created solely to express my gratitude for the tip top services provided by Sephirofl.

I engaged Sephirofl's services when I was banned in Diablo 3 due to Unapproved Third Party Software offenses few days ago. I paid for Premium Lifetime services as I am an impatient person.

Upon making the payment and then follow the instructions provided by Sephirofl, my account was unbanned 26 hours after submitting my first ticket to Blizzard. Much to my surprises, as I don't put high hope in getting back my account. Obviously, he knew what he is doing.

He is worth every cent that he charged as he managed to revive my account that I spent thousands of hours in it. His services are particularly helpful for people like me whereby English isn't my native language and having difficulty drafting a proper appeal mail.

He is responsive to my mails and message in Skype. Sometime he do take longer to reply me. But hey, he do have other clients and RL matters to attend to. As long he delivered what he promised; unbanned services, I am totally cool with it.

I can and will vouch for him anytime. Triple A seller.

Again thanks a lot for your assistances.

From,
A very satisfied client from the Far East

I was banned on WoW due to abuse of economy 2 months ago. I tried appealing the ban back then but blizzard were no cooperating and I gave up on trying to get the account back. I decided to try contacting Sephiroth and try to unlock my account again, and man I made the right decision! I bought the premium lifetime service and was unbanned within 24 hours. The main method of contact was via email which was fine with me. I highly recommend Seph if you have a banned account and need help getting unbanned! Great service!

Hello, I've been played World of Warcraft for quite some time now until recently i had an unfortunate run in with a ban, not only a ban BUT a permanent ban. I then contacted Sephirofl on skype/email and he gave me a small rundown on how much trouble my account was in and what he could do to fix it. Of course i was sketchy about this entire thing because i didn't know if it was a scam or not but i went through with the Lifetime Service that he offers and he started working on my case immediately. He gave me some steps and wrote me up and email and told me what to say to the GM's. 2 days later a GM finally responded to my ticket and my account was un-banned. I can't even explain how thankful and how happy i am for Sephirofl's help. I had lost so much (all my characters a crap load of gold, all my xmogs, my mounts, vanity items, legendarys etc).

Just to show you guys also here is the last email that i received from blizzard - http://i.imgur.com/2Fo5NFP.png
Thus proving that my account would stay banned and wouldn't be overturned for ANY reason what so ever.

So many thanks to you Sephirofl, your service was extremely helpful.

Kind Regards,
Lee.

If you are one of those people who is on the fence about this service, ****ing buy it, this guy is so legit it blows my mind. I'm a long time leecher of this forum and literally never post anything and just search for stuff that interests me. But this gentlemen has me taking time out of smoking blunts and killing noobs to post this message. 14 Thumbs up to this amazing guy 5/5 stars, Legit service, legit person, friendly as hell and even took the time to help ON HIS BIRTHDAY. Zach you are the man and just being able to fight blizz like this really makes my day!

Seph has been able to unban me before, and is living up to his word of his lifetime service!  He is working to get me unbanned again!

I have purchased his lifetime unbanned service about two years ago which was only about $12 dollars back then it he successfully got it unbanned and it was the best 12 dollars I have ever spent and it was wroth it because I didn't have to buy the games and all the expansion and not to mention all the toons I have. A couple of days ago I got my main account banned and I remembered I had purchased his lifetime service two years ago and quickly got his Skype and asked him for help again. With no hesitation, he helped because he had confirmed that I did purchase his lifetime unban two years ago. His amazing writing skills got my account unbanned 4 hours later after I sent in a ticket.

If you account is banned, I highly recommend his service. If it is unsuccessful getting your account unbanned he will keep trying until it is unbanned which he did two years ago and now a couple days ago. The fact that I purchased his service two years ago and he honored my request and got my account unbanned a couple days ago is just A+++. He knows that he is doing!

I lost account about 3 weeks ago in that blizzard summer sweep, it was perma ban.
After contacting Sephirofl we made deal and give it a try, it wasnt easy i got some *** in costumer support but even with that after few tryes we managed to get me unbaned and my account restored.
Sephirofl gave me quite solid support and answer all my questions and mails i sent him, even after we were done with account he gave me some tips for my another account problems.
+ rep for u mate and keep good work! i sure will contact u again if i get into trouble with blizz again!

One of my WoW account was banned since 2007. I wrote and called Blizzard every year since to try to unban it. I've literally harassed them but without success. According to Blizzard, my account was permanently banned! So I was a bit skeptical about the Sephirofl unban services. But I decided to try because it is not expensive and telling me, you never know ... . Two days and two incredible letters later, my account was unbanned and ready to use! I could not believe it and yet it was true, I must recommend that incredible Sephirofl unban service because it really blew me away! Again thank you man!

Excelent Work Seph!! This person helped me at unban my last 3 year account!!. i was a part of the banwave in january this year 2012.. i paid 15 dlls by paypal, and sent the 1st letter.. blizz says "final world no UNBAN THIS ACCOUNT" but with the work of this guy and perseverance we finaly cross the river.... take us like 10 days be patient and do exactly what he says.. ty again Seph!

I paid Sephirofl $13 USD he wrote me 1 letter and my account went from being permanently closed to unbanned! WITH JUST 1 LETTER FROM THIS GUY! He is THE **** is all I have to say.

Thank you very much for your services Sephirofl!

Amazing! I paid, he wrote an amazing letter, I sent it [was confusing because you cant just email them now, you have to use their ticket system in battle.net], and literally 5 minutes later I was unbanned!

you beast you unbanned me in under a day!!!

Absolutely amazing guy. Helped me on the 4th of July... Thats loyalty to customers

This guy, man, this guy. After a little delay on my part, he got me the email, and within 30 minutes I was unbanned. COMPLETELY worth the $13. Saved me over $200 in gold.

More then a year of botting and gold trading ... permanent ban few days ago ... one ticket with text that he sent me by mail, and account was restored. This guy makes really magic. Many thanks.

Seph is awesome, He was quick, and i was able to get my account back in less than 12 hours +repppp

Thank you again seph 2nd time ive contacted him and second time that i have been unbanned! gotta love him Thumbs up!!!

Worked perfectly! Can't thank you enough. Will definitely be recommending to others!

solid guy, great letter. I will get back to you on how well it works!

I added Sephirofl on msn, he responded quite fast, we had nice talk, he help me out and i will use his services in future when i get into trouble! +rep for u mate

Here is my rewiev of it
First day:  I got perm banned for Hacking
2 day: i contactet him , 10 hour later i got a respont
3 Day: i paid him and 1 hour later i had my letter ready to use.
I'm currently waiting for a respont from blizzard, but it looks VERY promesing;)
He is very talentey guy whit a lot of skillz and he is extreamly nice and clear in his language
I will really recpment him to get yuour account unbanned;)

+ rep

I'll leave an honest review of these services. I know my rep on this board isn't that much but look me up on other boards and you will see I am reputable.

Background:
I had 3 accounts banned 1/23/2012 all of which I was able to unban on my own. On 2/5/2012 all 3 accounts were banned again. I tried to get them back and was only able to get 1/3 of them. The other two got the response,
"As this issue has been reviewed by multiple representatives, it is now considered closed. Should you have any questions regarding a different account or issue, please feel free to contact us again. However, further inquiries regarding this issue will no longer receive a reply. "

I wasn't very hopeful about getting my accounts back, but I figured for $15 I should give it a shot. I contacted Sephirofl and got a reply a few hours later. One thing I wish was a little better was his communication. I wasn't able to use MSN to reach him, but he responds to emails in a timely matter so it isn't too much of an issue. I explained to him what happend and he sent me two letters to send to Blizzard. Keep in mind they told me further contact would just be ignored. Today I got one of the accounts back...

great guy to work with,sold him one month RAF game time,he went first,smooth trade,ty ! A+++

Edit First Attempt - Still banned hopefully the second attempt account will become unlocked
       Second attempt- still banned
       third attempt - banned
       fourth attempt - still banned
       fifth attempt - UNBANNED HOW DO YOU DO IT!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to say, even on new years eve he responded to me. Very legit, I just sent in my first email with this letter he provided me. The letter is very thorough, I expect great results. I'm crossing my fingers. Let's make it happen man.

Ok so my account was banned back in march of 2010 i thought because i never even bothered to deny the accusation is was hopeless, decided to see if sephirofl could help me and the results are.....

Hello friend,
Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.
The actions on the account have been removed, however you we have locked the account to ensure it is secure.
In order to recover your account, please submit a Battle.net Support Ticket: https://us.battle.net/support/ticket/submit
In all honesty i thought the email he wrote up at first was was kind of generic but it DID work and for that i thank him.
+rep and i will def going to give a tip, if he helps you give the man a tip he deserves it.

well he wrote me a very very nice letter will let every one know how it goes and might be a repeat customer they snagged 2 more of my accounts.

This guy is awesome. I paid the 15 bucks for lifetime unbann service. It took him aprox 30 mins to send me mail on steps i needed to take and of course an awesome letter to appeal my banned wow license. I did exactly as he said I did modify the letter a touch but it was a great outline could tell it was not a copy and paste letter he had just wrote it, and what do ya know first attempt BAM my wow license is now unbanned and i am back playing my main account. Two thumbs up to this guy Woot!!

Perfect service !! i recover my banned account with only 72h ban, Thank Sephirofl

Got me unbanned + no problem would def suggest him

I ordered his service little over a week ago. Fantastic! The only thing I need to say. Got me unbanned from a game that I didn't think would be possible.

Thanks Sephirofl!

I got permanent ban, and with this service i got 72h suspension.
Thanks a alot !!!!!

Great service and support! Will definitely use again!

Here is a different case whom did send a picture.

2Srm3.jpg

And another...

OsZWi.jpg

I can vouch for this service, LEGIT

He was very determined to get my account unbanned,  he seemed like he would exhaust every method.

My account was unbanned thinking it was perm banned forever, but he got it unbanned.

If anyone is concerned this isn't real I can guarantee you that it is.

here is proof of my account status you can see it for yourself. (if the the image link works)

if not here is another http://i.imgur.com/RXbWJAo.jpg

RXbWJAo.jpg