BETA v1.7.19

Laz

Freaky Forester broken---if have full inv doesnt drop something to get a pheasant, doesnt kill either. i have to do manually

Frog Random broken-fails inital random, gets sent to frog cave and just sits there

Btw Laz! Thank you so much for reading my PM and adding Home Tele to the Super Spinner script! saw one of my bots home teleing today when it failed a random to get back to lummy castle, only randoms that can ruin the bot now are the above 2 posted!

Run from combat works but never returns to original location for me.

[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:41 PM]: Activating random : Run Away From Combat
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:42 PM]: This script does not use a custom RunAwayFromCombat handler.
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:42 PM]: If you are developing the script, use a RandomBehaviourHook!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:42 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx17, y=yy47, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:43 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx28, y=yy72, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:43 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx03, y=yy73, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:45 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx27, y=yy49, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:45 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx26, y=yy68, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:46 PM]: Exited random : Run Away From Combat
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:39:45 PM]: Activating random : Login
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:39:52 PM]: Exited random : Login
Edited by Th3

Run from combat works but never returns to original location for me.

[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:41 PM]: Activating random : Run Away From Combat
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:42 PM]: This script does not use a custom RunAwayFromCombat handler.
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:42 PM]: If you are developing the script, use a RandomBehaviourHook!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:42 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx17, y=yy47, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:43 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx28, y=yy72, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:43 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx03, y=yy73, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:45 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx27, y=yy49, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:45 PM]: We've selected position [[x=xx26, y=yy68, z=0]] as a suitable destination to run away to!
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:34:46 PM]: Exited random : Run Away From Combat
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:39:45 PM]: Activating random : Login
[INFO ][07/11/13 07:39:52 PM]: Exited random : Login

A patch for this will be released on the next update.

Mouse movements are just really weird now for me.

They're really slow, choppy, and inaccurate most when trying to interact with  an NPC/object, but it will the total opposite when for example, is picking an item in the ground.

This wasn't happening in 1.7.18.

Am I the only one that this is happening to?

Are you really that dumb....... That's how they're supposed to look now TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM GETTING BANNED, The bot is supposed to be a choppy inaccurate mouse, thats how a HUMAN moves the mouse on a screen, it doesn't move it smoothly and clicks perfectly on EVERY SINGLE THING a Human has mistakes. And so it has errors. I like the new mouse update, ITS A GREAT IMPROVEMENT. If you want to complain about it switch back to .18 But they did it to SAVE YOUR ASS.

• Like 1

Mouse movements are just really weird now for me.

They're really slow, choppy, and inaccurate most when trying to interact with  an NPC/object, but it will the total opposite when for example, is picking an item in the ground.

This wasn't happening in 1.7.18.

Am I the only one that this is happening to?

Are you really that dumb....... That's how they're supposed to look now TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM GETTING BANNED, The bot is supposed to be a choppy inaccurate mouse, thats how a HUMAN moves the mouse on a screen, it doesn't move it smoothly and clicks perfectly on EVERY SINGLE THING a Human has mistakes. And so it has errors. I like the new mouse update, ITS A GREAT IMPROVEMENT. If you want to complain about it switch back to .18 But they did it to SAVE YOUR ASS.

Are you really that dumb?

So you're telling me a human will fail to click a damn NPC 90% of the times? Will follow it slowly as fuck (moving through the screen like 2mm per second) and walking to it with the minimap when it is clearly on the screen and ready to be clicked?

I'm sorry but you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. And I'm pretty sure that we, humans, don't fucking move the mouse so damn slowly and fail to click 1 out of 8 times an object or NPC.

I'm sorry but I don't even barely ever fail to click a NPC when I'm playing legit.

• Like 1

You sound like a snob. They changed the bot to keep it from being detected. Deal with it.

It's most likely your script, I'm running a script and its NOT mis clicking or any of the problems your having, It looks more human like mouse movements, Get a better script than the one your using.

You're*

You know that the bot being detected is just a ton of bullcrap?

By the way, where did you read it was changed to "keep it from being detected"?

• Mouse has been tweaked

It only says it was tweaked, not that it was made "less-detectable".

You know what? I'll just stop talking to you here.

inb4you won't talk anymore because I made you sound stupid.

You actually didn't, and I learned that I can't ask a simple question because there will be some asshole like you that will start insulting and not help in anyway.