Is anyone else graduating today?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I was gonna say congratulations, but... that's in 3 years.

What's your point?

Graduating college in three years with a bachelor's degree is an incredible feat(the average being four years). That being done with huge academic honors and multiple long term leadership commitments too makes it all the more unusual/impressive.

Or perhaps did you think I was saying I am graduating in three years from now? Which is obviously not the case as I graduated three days ago.

What's your point?

Graduating college in three years with a bachelor's degree is an incredible feat(the average being four years). That being done with huge academic honors and multiple long term leadership commitments too makes it all the more unusual/impressive.

Or perhaps did you think I was saying I am graduating in three years from now? Which is obviously not the case as I graduated three days ago.

Oh... I didn't know you were going to graduate in 3 years as in it will only take 3 years, I thought you meant you will be graduating in 3 more years like you already had one or whatever amount. With that being said, that is really impressive.

The last part summed up what I thought lol

Oh... I didn't know you were going to graduate in 3 years as in it will only take 3 years, I thought you meant you will be graduating in 3 more years like you already had one or whatever amount. With that being said, that is really impressive.

The last part summed up what I thought lol

Yes that's correct I just graduated a few days ago and in total it only took 3 school years(although technically it's only been 2.5 years since I started college back in September 2012).

Thank you and I apologize for the confusion.