The road to a bot farm

Bobrocket

I have not made any posts about it although I guess ill hijack your thread and post mine too :)

Account1: 

• 68 smithing
  • 42 mining

Currently doing BlastFurnace with Mithril bars until high enough level for Addy bars. Will then get a coal bag and go addy bars.

Account2:

• 65 smithing
  • 59 mining (obtained a coal bag)

Currently doing BlastFurnace with Mithril bars until high enough level for Addy bars. (Thinking about training fast to 85 for rune bars)

Account3:

• 65 smithing
  • 62 mining (obtained a coal bag)

Currently doing BlastFurnace with Mithril bars until high enough level for Addy bars. (Thinking about training fast to 85 for rune bars)

Account4:
  • ~40 attack
  • ~40 strength
  • 1 Defence
  • 45 Smithing

Currently smithing Iron knives to get to level 60 smithing for Blast Furnace. (Was going to be a 1def pure although I figured it would be more profitable to swap over to smithing)

Account5:
  • ~40 attack
  • ~40 strength
  • 1 Defence
  • 45 Smithing

Currently smithing Iron knives to get to level 60 smithing for Blast Furnace. (Was going to be a 1def pure although I figured it would be more profitable to swap over to smithing)

I have not made any posts about it although I guess ill hijack your thread and post mine too smile.png

Account1:

• 68 smithing
  • 42 mining
Currently doing BlastFurnace with Mithril bars until high enough level for Addy bars. Will then get a coal bag and go addy bars.

Account2:

• 65 smithing

Account3:

• 65 smithing

Account4:

• ~40 attack
  • ~40 strength
  • 1 Defence
  • 45 Smithing

Account5:

• ~40 attack
  • ~40 strength
  • 1 Defence
  • 45 Smithing

Sounds good! I wish you the best of luck smile.png

I woke up and decided to bot a bit on Account 1, now at about 50 WC:

753a2ca0d4e2fb74e53efb6efda9d6e6.png

Estimated profit with Account 1:

a2529e9213e61d0c93dc296ed51e4bf5.png

Gonna do a bit of random crap on Account 1 and do some more mining on Account 2.

Sounds good! I wish you the best of luck smile.png

I woke up and decided to bot a bit on Account 1, now at about 50 WC:

753a2ca0d4e2fb74e53efb6efda9d6e6.png

Estimated profit with Account 1:

a2529e9213e61d0c93dc296ed51e4bf5.png

Gonna do a bit of random crap on Account 1 and do some more mining on Account 2.

I am only running account1 by itself, Account2-3 together, and then accounts4-5 together as I dont have a VPS and I only want to run mirror modes.

Good luck man

I am only running account1 by itself, Account2-3 together, and then accounts4-5 together as I dont have a VPS and I only want to run mirror modes.

Good luck man

If you message me, I'll show you a place to get super cheap Linux VPS'. From there, you can either make dedicated proxies or turn them into VNC servers (like a Windows RDP)

Good luck!

My tips on keeping it up:

-Keep IPs separated

-When you trade, throw in random items at both sides in stead of just cash

-Chat with friends and chill at GE with your bots too

-Don't bot over 10h a day and don't bot over 3h straight

-Mirror client

-Premium scripts

-Do various stuff; quests, random skills and such. Don't worry that this will slow down your gold farm, since a lot of skills have decent money making methods. Don't just focus on one skill for money making.

I see you were already doing most of the stuff, but I just wanted to make this list. 

Good luck!

My tips on keeping it up:

-Keep IPs separated

-When you trade, throw in random items at both sides in stead of just cash

-Chat with friends and chill at GE with your bots too

-Don't bot over 10h a day and don't bot over 3h straight

-Mirror client

-Premium scripts

-Do various stuff; quests, random skills and such. Don't worry that this will slow down your gold farm, since a lot of skills have decent money making methods. Don't just focus on one skill for money making.

I see you were already doing most of the stuff, but I just wanted to make this list. 

Thank you. On Account 2, I traded my stack of ores and essence for a rune and mithril pick, makes it seem more legit.

Account 1, however, cannot trade the logs for another 10 hours. As a result, I dropped a rune axe and other various items around Varrock and got the bot to pick them up.

I am not going to use the Mirror Client just yet as, to my knowledge, it does not support proxies.

I haven't picked up any premium scripts yet as I personally do not see the point if I am not botting for more than 1 hour per session. Obviously, when I begin making money I will for sure buy premium scripts. Especially as most of my scripts seem to get stuck.

Currently, I am expanding my hardware army and am formatting an old 80GB HDD to fit inside an old computer and run a bot that way. Currently waiting for the Ubuntu ISO to download, then I will burn it and install it. I will also make sure I set up a VNC server ASAP.

nice, i'm trying to start my own. I have 3 accounts fishing sharks now, with 80, 83,88 fishing :) i'm just scared mine will all get banned....

are you using your maxed main as a mule? as this might be a bit risky - i'm currently holding 20m cash on mule and i'm extremely apprehensive as apparently Mod Weath is banning mules now 

I have not made any posts about it although I guess ill hijack your thread and post mine too smile.png

Account1: 

• 68 smithing
  • 42 mining

Account2:

• 65 smithing

Account3:

• 65 smithing

Account4:
  • ~40 attack
  • ~40 strength
  • 1 Defence
  • 45 Smithing

Account5:
  • ~40 attack
  • ~40 strength
  • 1 Defence
  • 45 Smithing

nice farm 0.0 how much does blast furnace make per hour at those levels?

tempted to make some smithing accounts now! i only make about 100k an hour doing sharkies

• Like 1

nice, i'm trying to start my own. I have 3 accounts fishing sharks now, with 80, 83,88 fishing smile.png i'm just scared mine will all get banned....

are you using your maxed main as a mule? as this might be a bit risky - i'm currently holding 20m cash on mule and i'm extremely apprehensive as apparently Mod Weath is banning mules now 

tempted to make some smithing accounts now! i only make about 100k an hour doing sharkies

Steel and Mith bars are about 150k-300k/hr depending on how good the world is going at the time.

• Like 1

nice, i'm trying to start my own. I have 3 accounts fishing sharks now, with 80, 83,88 fishing smile.png i'm just scared mine will all get banned....

I'm considering making a new account as a mule then making my mule look like a trade bot selling all my stuff super cheap to my main, then dropping the sold money at some random location and then picking it up at my main.

Good luck, will make sure to come back to see the gains. OSRS progress threads is always nice to see.

Hopefully I can actually make some gains :D

use mirror

ALSO if you're looking for any VPS (WINDOWS OR LINUX) my prices are the best and i'm always here to help =]

Mirror client does not support proxies sadly enough, so I use injection for now.

• Like 1