#Team RSH || Worker Application Thread || AIO Services Application

RSH

Hours available for orders per day:Depends on day 2-8hrs

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: If im on vacation or too drunk

Services your applying for: Defenders, quests, tut islands

Time Zone: GMT +3

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): Hmmmmm about 10-20 million not sure

Do you agree to obey by our terms listed above?: yea

Your Skype (Pm me if secret): miska jokinen /m1lkkiboy

Additional Information:

You've been accepted. Welcome to the RSHService Team!

Hours available for orders per day: 5-8

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: void,quests,powerleveling, tut islands
Services your applying for: 
 void,quests,powerleveling, tut islands

Time Zone: PST

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): i can pay the fee. can send bank on skype.

Do you agree to obey by our terms listed above?: yes

Your Skype (Pm me if secret):  hadi.el-hajj1

Additional Information: really need some money so will work hard.

Hours available for orders per day: 5-8

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: void,quests,powerleveling, tut islands

Services your applying for:  void,quests,powerleveling, tut islands

Time Zone: PST

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): i can pay the fee. can send bank on skype.

Your Skype (Pm me if secret):  hadi.el-hajj1

Additional Information: really need some money so will work hard.

Added you on Skype.

Hello, and welcome to #Team RSH Woker Application thread, we need workers, we will get you work and you will make those gp goals in no time!

The services where we need workers:

Questing

PowerLevelling

FireCapes

Torso'

Defenders

Void

Tutorial Island

Bank Organization

Remember to check out our AIO Service thread before applying -  Click here

Terms of Services:

-If accepted To work you will be added to our Skype staff group chat.

- You must pay 5-10m Deposit fee, This fee will protect us in case of you scamming, this will be refunded once you decide to leave.

-All Orders will be discussed within this chat along with prices of services.

-At the end of services you must take a screenshot using any image hosting site. #Team RSH AIO Must be written in the chat box and of-course hide the character name of the account and post it on the service thread.

-All workers will receive 90% of the service they have completed,10% will go to me/suit.

-If you scam you are kicked and will be banned, scamming is pointless as working for us, you will make more and more money.

-I will screenshot customers banks before you go on their account, if anything is missing after the service you will be banned immediately from #Team RSH and also from the site.

- Do not Bump the AIO service more than twice a day.

-I'm free to edit the T.O.S when ever I believe it needs to be edited.

By Filling in an application Form you understand and agree with our terms and conditions

Application:

Hours available for orders per day:

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: 

Time Zone:

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF):

Do you agree to obey by our terms listed above?:

Your Skype (Pm me if secret): 

Additional Information:

Why should you work for us? 

The question is, why shouldn't you?

Soon to come, custom GFX Avatars and Signatures for workers!

Have any questions?

My skype:

Hazeosbot.png

Co-owner Skype

@Suit 

SuitOsbot.png

Hours available for orders per day: I have to kind of hours per day. #1 When i have school i can only play around 2-5 hours and also my school is getting off from 26th june, #2 when i don't have school i usually play more then 8-12 hours per day

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: bank organisation ( i can try if u really need this : ) and also i do voids when i like to do smile.png  but mostly i'd say yes 

Services your applying for: Everything beside that bank organisation! 

Time Zone: est Canada Montreal time

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): Currently i have only 5m i guess is not worth showing since im gonna put that cash in the deposit!

Do you agree to obey by our terms listed above?: Yes 100% But You Will Not Get Dissapointed If I Join Your #CREW #teamrsh

Your Skype (Pm me if secret): neversythe

Additional Information: Just To tell you that i've worked with trustmybet  (click the name for thread) He Decided to quit his crew cuz he had many workers that scammed so i coudn'lt continue my job since he had to close. And also if u are looking for some proof that i were legit and all u can ask me via skype or pm or just ask trustmybet Thanks ! would love to work with you!

Edited by cought

Hours available for orders per day: I have to kind of hours per day. #1 When i have school i can only play around 2-5 hours and also my school is getting off from 26th june, #2 when i don't have school i usually play more then 8-12 hours per day

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: bank organisation ( i can try if u really need this : ) and also i do voids when i like to do smile.png  but mostly i'd say yes 

Services your applying for: Everything beside that bank organisation! 

Time Zone: est Canada Montreal time

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): Currently i have only 5m i guess is not worth showing since im gonna put that cash in the deposit!

Do you agree to obey by our terms listed above?: Yes 100% But You Will Not Get Dissapointed If I Join Your #CREW #teamrsh

Your Skype (Pm me if secret): neversythe

Additional Information: Just To tell you that i've worked with trustmybet  (click the name for thread) He Decided to quit his crew cuz he had many workers that scammed so i coudn'lt continue my job since he had to close. And also if u are looking for some proof that i were legit and all u can ask me via skype or pm or just ask trustmybet Thanks ! would love to work with you!

Welcome to #TeamRSH

Hours available for orders per day: 10+ hours most days

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: College classes, irl job, famly
Services your applying for: Powerleveling/Questing

Time Zone: Central

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): 0 (im an iron man) 

Do you agree to obey by our terms listed above?: Yes

Additional Information: Respon asap so i can figure out my irl work schedule. 

Hours available for orders per day: 10+ hours most days

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: College classes, irl job, famly

Services your applying for: Powerleveling/Questing

Time Zone: Central

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): 0 (im an iron man) 

Additional Information: Respon asap so i can figure out my irl work schedule. 

Declined, you must have money to pay the deposit.

Please re-apply once you do.

Hours available for orders per day: I have not started my job, hours are different weekly. As of 5/30/15 I am available from 4:30PM - 12:00

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: I would do all that I am capable of to provide the service 

promised to the customer. If real life matters affected my work, I would continue to try to finish what I started.

Services you're applying for: Powerleveling, defenders, possibly Torso and void if needed.

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What is your wealth ingame: 13M cash. (3m after down payment)

Do you agree to obey by our terms listed above: Yes.

Your Skype: Kinkyness.rs

Additional Information: Everyone has heard about being scammed for their bank or getting their main hacked, so i'm not gonna 

say it haha. Unfortunate events happened recently ingame, i'm ready to make some money back. Also, I have a number of accounts through PlayerAuctions, and have a decent reputation in my eyes. No bad comments, all accounts sold to people with high reps. If you'd like to see it, I'd be glad to pm/Skype it.

Hours available for orders per day: +10 hours

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?: Nothing, it's summer here and i have literally too much time
  Questing, Tut island, Voids and Levelling.

Time Zone: UTC +3

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): Can i send it through in skype?

Your Skype (Pm me if secret): will pm

Additional Information: too much time gaiz, plz.

Edited by datinass3

Hours available for orders per day: 4-5 weekdays 8ish weekends

What would make you unable to do services, any commitments?:  torso's cant do defender roll. fire capes only can do main 
Services your applying for: questings tut island powerlevel if it can be botted defenders and 
Bank Organization.

Time Zone: gmt+12 New zealand time zone 

What is your wealth in game? (PROVIDE PROOF): like 80-100M? prof come trade me in game i guss.

Your Skype (Pm me if secret):  Brendan.smith27

Additional Information: none

• 5 months later...