Completed Layout that buyer didn't buy

Dynamic GFX

This is honestly worth  under $10;

The red overlay looks terrible with the text having a inner shadow. As well, the background is just a (repeated) texture? Plus I'd personally choose a different font to fit this. The actual lay-out/the way it's ordered is not bad but the elements are awful.

Commenting on other designers work putting it down in hopes that you'll get more clients is unethical.  Furthermore more I saw what you did and its horrid, broken apart images that should I mention are not in the least bit custom and is actually stolen fan art from runescape with text sprawled on it is not an A+ job.  Until you get good at what you do do not judge others. -1.

• Like 1

Commenting on other designers work putting it down in hopes that you'll get more clients is unethical.  Furthermore more I saw what you did and its horrid, broken apart images that should I mention are not in the least bit custom and is actually stolen fan art from runescape with text sprawled on it is not an A+ job.  Until you get good at what you do do not judge others. -1.

Well, first off, it looks like you can't take some criticism. So, good luck trying to progress in art and design without being able to take some.

Please explain;

"Furthermore more I saw what you did and its horrid, broken apart images that should I mention are not in the least bit custom"

Because that makes no sense, as  well I have no idea what pieces you are referring to, since you said 'stolen fan art', I am going to assume you're talking about the thread designs?

Congratulations, you managed to accomplish the same sprawled out text with your own thread design, mate. Thumbs-Up.png

I wasn't judging you at all, I was giving you criticism, which an artist should expect when they showcase something, not everyone is going to like it.

As well, I'm positive I have more experience than you in some areas, compared to you, with your thrown together work. Thumbs-Up.png

If you'd had any knowledge and experience in art, you'd realize with the elements and principles of art, you'd fix your mistakes.

So, last but not least, let me go over;

broken apart images that should I mention are not in the least bit custom

So basically, photo-manipulation is horrid is what you're saying?

manipulation-9.jpg

50-Best-Examples-of-Photo-Manipulation-4

Those are broken apart images? I'm sure you haven't seen manipulations like these? Are those custom enough for you?

Tldr: You're not going to go far with your designs if you can't build upon honest criticism.

Well, first off, it looks like you can't take some criticism. So, good luck trying to progress in art and design without being able to take some.

Please explain;

Because that makes no sense, as  well I have no idea what pieces you are referring to, since you said 'stolen fan art', I am going to assume you're talking about the thread designs?

Congratulations, you managed to accomplish the same sprawled out text with your own thread design, mate. Thumbs-Up.png

I wasn't judging you at all, I was giving you criticism, which an artist should expect when they showcase something, not everyone is going to like it.

As well, I'm positive I have more experience than you in some areas, compared to you, with your thrown together work. Thumbs-Up.png

If you'd had any knowledge and experience in art, you'd realize with the elements and principles of art, you'd fix your mistakes.

So, last but not least, let me go over;

So basically, photo-manipulation is horrid is what you're saying?

manipulation-9.jpg

50-Best-Examples-of-Photo-Manipulation-4

Those are broken apart images? I'm sure you haven't seen manipulations like these? Are those custom enough for you?

Tldr: You're not going to go far with your designs if you can't build upon honest criticism.

I'd be blown out of the water if those were even your pictures https://tineye.com/search/b2fc69be8833242e8a9048f08db79812c885b616/ NICE ONE LOL

I'd be blown out of the water if those were even your pictures https://tineye.com/search/b2fc69be8833242e8a9048f08db79812c885b616/ NICE ONE LOL

When i saw the thing of , i just simply had to search the other one.

https://tineye.com/search/a1a6f6c5744ea1cbb4376ee5fba9ab5694157cd1/

I've never stated either of those are mine? Your IQ is seems to be low because you only managed to TinEye the images, and not comment about anything else I've said in the post above.

The images were to imply that photo manipulation is just a bunch of images that are broken up to form something new, something custom.

Edited by Deceiver

I've never stated either of those are mine? Your IQ is seems to be low because you only managed to TinEye the images, and not comment about anything else I've said in the post above.

The images were to imply that photo manipulation is just a bunch of images that are broken up to form something new, something custom.

Alright bud, I'm down with this child like arguing on my post so if you could please be on your way I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

• Like 1